The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Business Economics

Hi there, i was looking at the Business Economics course and I want to know a bit more about it.

Anyone else do the course and tell me about it, is it good, flexible, hows employability after doing the course etc etc

Also, how is the university, is it a good place to study, good lecturers etc?

thanks
Reply 1
Business Economics is pretty much the same as a normal Economics course and employers don't look down on it..Westminster University is pretty good for Business Economics!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Riz10
Business Economics is pretty much the same as a normal Economics course and employers don't look down on it..Westminster University is pretty good for Business Economics!

I see, do you do the course there? How helpful is the uni at getting work placements, do loads of people apply there? Or was it in clearing?
Reply 3
Original post by tehonlyone
I see, do you do the course there? How helpful is the uni at getting work placements, do loads of people apply there? Or was it in clearing?

Nah, i dont do the course, Im gna apply to it for 2012 entry, I've been to a visit their and the business economics coure is pretty much the same as normal economics and we met bwt 8 former graduates sum frm KPMG, PWC, HSBC and a few others, overall it was pretty gd! They said that the course has'nt been in clearing because its quite popular!:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending