The Student Room Group

A level options!

Hey guys :smile: ok so I'm currently in year 11 studying for my GCSE's and I am debating over which subjects to take for my A level's... I'm one of those people who just can't make my my mind up but I'm pretty sure I want to go into law. What would you take if you wanted to take law? I'm going more towards history, RE, eng lit and so on... I need help though as I'm pretty clueless in all of this and new to the whole thing. Any decent advice would be much appreciated. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by immy123
Hey guys :smile: ok so I'm currently in year 11 studying for my GCSE's and I am debating over which subjects to take for my A level's... I'm one of those people who just can't make my my mind up but I'm pretty sure I want to go into law. What would you take if you wanted to take law? I'm going more towards history, RE, eng lit and so on... I need help though as I'm pretty clueless in all of this and new to the whole thing. Any decent advice would be much appreciated. :smile:

I'd say do History, English Literature and Sociology/Philosophy/Psychology/Politics.
Reply 2
English lit, history. They're the important ones. For the third subject how about a language? I know some law degrees give you the option of doing international law or studying abroad, so it could be helpful if you want to do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending