The Student Room Group

Medicine Stalking Thread 2012 - NO DISCUSSION

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vulpes
Didn't know the WST still existed.. Who is in it? There doesn't seem to be an official list anywhere. :rolleyes:

I'm not really sure who's in it to be perfectly honest :tongue:

As EVS and Illusionary have said, it's pretty much unused and will probably be disbanded at some point in the near future, but for the time being they have some of the mod powers on wiki pages, so they can edit that locked page.
Cant believe im doing it this late but if anyone is still updating I got a late interview and offer from aberdeen. AAA thank you and well done to everyone. It's been a tough year!!!!

Interview: 17th of july
Offer: AAA on the 20th
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by wubzza155
Cant believe im doing it this late but if anyone is still updating I got a late interview and offer from aberdeen. AAA thank you and well done to everyone. It's been a tough year!!!!

Interview: 17th of july
Offer: AAA on the 20th

Updated, congrats!

Don't suppose you mind letting us know about your decision re: firm, insurance, and any declines/withdrawals? :smile:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Updated, congrats!

Don't suppose you mind letting us know about your decision re: firm, insurance, and any declines/withdrawals? :smile:

Well the situation is a bit convoluted. Since the offer was given to me after the cycle had ended they cant update through UCAS so my firm choice still stands as biomed at leicester, so what theyve done is allocated me a place through clearing i.e. if i get my grades of AAA i will opt into clearing and then aberdeen will automatically give me an Unconditional. No discussion I know but i thought I would elaborate :smile:
Original post by wubzza155
Well the situation is a bit convoluted. Since the offer was given to me after the cycle had ended they cant update through UCAS so my firm choice still stands as biomed at leicester, so what theyve done is allocated me a place through clearing i.e. if i get my grades of AAA i will opt into clearing and then aberdeen will automatically give me an Unconditional. No discussion I know but i thought I would elaborate :smile:

That's quite interesting, I'm going to follow this up with a PM for my curiosity, but you're correct in saying that discussion should be at an absolute minimum on these threads :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending