The Student Room Group

Homosexual makes disgusting comments to Bristol Palin about her mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18gsZ37QXY&feature=player_embedded

I think she was far more restrained than I would be if someone called my mother a whore.In a lot of pubs he would been lucky to walk out. . I also don't get why they are saying she was being homophobic. She just wanted to know why he hated her mother so much and confronted him calmly. Many homosexuals dislike her mother because they falsely believed the media propoganda about her, when the reality is sarah palin supported a gay conservative group being allowed to appear at a christian conservative event , didn't come out against getting rid of don't ask don't tell in the US military and one of her main media supporters is a lesbian radio shock jock, Tammy Bruce. Sure Palin has her christian beliefs but she doesn't come across as homophobic and Barack Obama himself has been somewhat unclear if he supports Gay marriage or not,and has changed his position three times depending on who asks him.

I don't understand why allegedly sleeping with a Black man (and recent news suggests this book is a hoax damning emails have been revealed about the authors concerns about his sources) makes sarah palin a whore and calling her 'evil' and 'the devil' is just stupid.I think ,if this happened to anyone else who didn't have palin as their last name people would be totally supporting them. And even if you dislike her mothers politics why pick on a young girl?

Plus doesn't Bristol look good riding that Bull.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Like others say, blates staged
Original post by Aj12
Like others say, blates staged

Who are these 'others' part of the production team? Of course it's staged, as the only intolerant people are from the right. Did you talk about those signs about comparing Obama to Hitler being 'staged', as many thought the people holding them were plants.

You really think Bristol would let anyone call her mother a whore? Have you seen this guys twitter, he has a history shall we say. I think the most you could say,was the production team took Bristol around the bars looking for a reaction, especially over last week when that book came out.
The guy could well have been drunk but still saying "she's evil" and "she's the devil" isn't really a decent argument. Then again are we to expect a decent argument from a guy who yells "your mothers a whore" out loud in a bar?

I'm not a big fan of Sarah Palin, well I'm not a fan at all, or Bristol Palin (although not as much) but really that guy was clearly acting like a jackass, and his mate.
Reply 4
She is thick as ****. She deserves everything she gets. Sanctimonious whore.
Reply 5
It's America. That's all you have to remember.
But Palin is the devil incarnate. Well, maybe second place to Michelle Bachmann.
Reply 7
... I think anyone who calls anyone evil is probably far to stupid to make a proper argument.

Just because you disagree with someone's politics doesn't give you any right to insult them and damn them to hell. I think Sarah Palin is incredibly wrong in her beliefs and it astounds me that people agree with her, but I definitely wouldn't insult her. She can hold whatever beliefs she wants. Doesn't make a difference to me.

And to those people saying it's staged- it could be, but high profile people, specifically politicians and their families probably get that kind of thing regularly, and the point of reality TV is to capture everything, so it's would be kind of stupid for the camera crew etc to not be poised to catch the event?
i don't agree with how he confronted palin's daughter, but i can really understand why he is so angry.

i think he has a right to think she is evil because if she managed to become VP then she would probably try to reverse any gay civil rights that have been recently gained, like she might propose to bring don't ask don't tell.. palin is a homophobic and the things she could do with the power she wants to gain could really negativly affect this mans life.

he is entitled to his opinion but he should have done it in a more intelligent way because it's not exactly helping the gay civils rights movement.
Reply 9
It all seems staged. I don't even think that guy is gay.
Original post by skunky x
... I think anyone who calls anyone evil is probably far to stupid to make a proper argument.

Just because you disagree with someone's politics doesn't give you any right to insult them and damn them to hell. I think Sarah Palin is incredibly wrong in her beliefs and it astounds me that people agree with her, but I definitely wouldn't insult her. She can hold whatever beliefs she wants. Doesn't make a difference to me.

And to those people saying it's staged- it could be, but high profile people, specifically politicians and their families probably get that kind of thing regularly, and the point of reality TV is to capture everything, so it's would be kind of stupid for the camera crew etc to not be poised to catch the event?

i assume that's because you aren't gay and don't live in america, so of course it won't make a difference to you because you won't be directly affected by her influence if she became VP... this man could be affected by her bigoted views.
Reply 11
Original post by Bellissima
i assume that's because you aren't gay and don't live in america, so of course it won't make a difference to you because you won't be directly affected by her influence if she became VP... this man could be affected by her bigoted views.

... I never said we shouldn't do anything to stop her becoming VP, but her holding those views doesn't hurt. If she just sat there and ranted on her porch, it would be fine, but she is one of those unfortunate minority of extremists who might stand a chance.

But she can hold those views, which I disagree with. And sure as hell would I stop her becoming VP if I was an American citizen.
Because she's named after the city I live in. That's the only reason I'd bully her, and it's not even her fault. Her mother however is pretty evil.

Original post by Ministerdonut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18gsZ37QXY&feature=player_embedded

I think she was far more restrained than I would be if someone called my mother a whore.In a lot of pubs he would been lucky to walk out. . I also don't get why they are saying she was being homophobic. She just wanted to know why he hated her mother so much and confronted him calmly. Many homosexuals dislike her mother because they falsely believed the media propoganda about her, when the reality is sarah palin supported a gay conservative group being allowed to appear at a christian conservative event , didn't come out against getting rid of don't ask don't tell in the US military and one of her main media supporters is a lesbian radio shock jock, Tammy Bruce. Sure Palin has her christian beliefs but she doesn't come across as homophobic and Barack Obama himself has been somewhat unclear if he supports Gay marriage or not,and has changed his position three times depending on who asks him.

I don't understand why allegedly sleeping with a Black man (and recent news suggests this book is a hoax damning emails have been revealed about the authors concerns about his sources) makes sarah palin a whore and calling her 'evil' and 'the devil' is just stupid.I think ,if this happened to anyone else who didn't have palin as their last name people would be totally supporting them. And even if you dislike her mothers politics why pick on a young girl?

Plus doesn't Bristol look good riding that Bull.
Original post by skunky x
... I never said we shouldn't do anything to stop her becoming VP, but her holding those views doesn't hurt. If she just sat there and ranted on her porch, it would be fine, but she is one of those unfortunate minority of extremists who might stand a chance.

But she can hold those views, which I disagree with. And sure as hell would I stop her becoming VP if I was an American citizen.

i never said anything about stopping her becoming VP, because that's for the americans to decide as a country... her holding these views has the potential to hurt, which is why he is so upset. the fact is that she isn't just sitting on her porch and ranting... she running for vice president.

i never said she couldn't hold these views, because she obviously does. i just said that her views have the potential to seriously negativly affect this mans life, and many other men and women in the states.
Reply 14
Original post by Bellissima
i never said anything about stopping her becoming VP, because that's for the americans to decide as a country... her holding these views has the potential to hurt, which is why he is so upset. the fact is that she isn't just sitting on her porch and ranting... she running for vice president.

i never said she couldn't hold these views, because she obviously does. i just said that her views have the potential to seriously negativly affect this mans life, and many other men and women in the states.

Exactly- we shouldn't stop her as in banning her, but we should vote against her and campaign against her. And yes, you're quite right that she will do harm- doesn't mean she's evil.

She just holds harmful views and is in a fortunate position to be able to implement them.
Umm, 'homosexual'?

So what if he's gay?

Besides, this is quite clearly staged. This family craves publicity, it sickens me
...Bristol Palin?
I don't think the fact he was homosexual adds to his dick chic.

However, isn't Bristol Palin the one who makes money byb carting her children over the country and giving "inspiration" lectures to teenagers which involve basically pointing at the kids and saying "you don't want these"?
Reply 18
What;s him being gay to do with it?

I's just like them threads bashing Muslims but with TSR masses in support of the above question.

Thats what she says

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending