Original post by Fantaisie
3. Myra Hindly.
2. Rose West.
1. Bellatrix Lestrange.

This. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by Tommyjw
The cat in a bin lady

I'm against animal cruelty as much as any animal lover, and whilst what she did was screwed up, I never understood the outrage. Especially when things like this happen and get nowhere near the publicity. This was much more twisted.
Reply 22
Original post by Threxy
I'm against animal cruelty as much as any animal lover, and whilst what she did was screwed up, I never understood the outrage. Especially when things like this happen and get nowhere near the publicity. This was much more twisted.

While I agree it's not the worst act of animal cruelty I've heard of, the cat in wheelie bin story probably got so much attention because the footage was so widely circulated, and because it was so bizarre!

The story in the link is horrible. That woman should have been banned from keeping animals for life, and I'm not sure her child should have been left in her care either. :|
Reply 23
Original post by Zhane Kelly
Must be either Queen Mary or Elizabeth the 1st. During their reign, hundreds of thousands of people were burned or killed because of their religious beliefs. Elizabeth had two of her lovers executed when she found that they were dating other women. She also ordered the execution of the 1st cousin because was supposed to be the next hier after Queen Mary.

Mary I had just over 280 executed and Elizabeth I only executed those Catholics that threatened her so that's hardly hundreds of thousands. Mary Queen of Scots was a great threat to Elizabeth's crown and there was great reluctance to do it.
Reply 24
Original post by Zhane Kelly
Must be either Queen Mary or Elizabeth the 1st. During their reign, hundreds of thousands of people were burned or killed because of their religious beliefs. Elizabeth had two of her lovers executed when she found that they were dating other women. She also ordered the execution of the 1st cousin because was supposed to be the next hier after Queen Mary.

Get your facts right. Both were great women and queens and, compared to Myra Hindley and others, don't deserve to be called evil :rolleyes:
It's a tie between Hindley and West.

Although having said that, West might just edge it, because she murdered her own daughter.
Reply 26
Cherie Blair

Marie Stopes: a good friend of Hitler, a racist, and in favour of eugenics. Not a nice piece of work.

I mean check out this letter she wrote to Hitler in the August of 1939 (so Hitler had invaded Austria and Czechoslovakia at this point and was making agressive noises towards Poland:

“Dear Herr Hitler, Love is the greatest thing in the world: so will you accept from me these [poems] that you may allow the young people of your nation to have them?”

EDIT: And of course I forgot to mention Elizabeth I.
(edited 12 years ago)
Could someone explain the crimes of the more obscure people mentioned in this thread please?
hindley was the first name that popped into my miind.
Reply 30
Forgot all about this, sorry :colondollar:

I'd say Rose was worse, simply because she committed at least one of the murders herself (Charmaine West, her step-daughter born to Fred's previous wife). Forensic examination later on proved that said victim had most likely died during a very specific period of time when Fred West was in prison for another crime, so it's impossible for him to have done it. There is a police interview tape of Fred remembering when Rose told him about Heather West (Fred and Rose's own child) body buried in the garden - he was genuinely upset and distressed by that, partly because Rose did it.

Myra Hindley was not simply a little angel sucked in by Brady. She was a flawed and evil character in her own right, but she merely participated in the Moors Murders and never actually killed any of those children herself. That in no way excuses what she did however.

Also, Myra at least tried to turn a corner in prison and began to show remorse and disgust at what had happened. Rose West didn't and hasn't, by most accounts.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Hipster

yes, because she gave an alibi to a man she lived with and was in love with, for which she has served a sentence for, that puts her on par with Myra Hindley and Baby Ps mum does it?

Ridiculous
Original post by ch0llima
Forgot all about this, sorry :colondollar:

Myra Hindley was not simply a little angel sucked in by Brady. She was a flawed and evil character in her own right, but she merely participated in the Moors Murders and never actually killed any of those children herself. That in no way excuses what she did however.

Also, Myra at least tried to turn a corner in prison and began to show remorse and disgust at what had happened. Rose West didn't and hasn't, by most accounts.

when she was in prison in winchester, she spent the entire time getting herself off in the cells, not caring who was watching. Shes sick.
Harriet Harman.
nick cleggs mum.
she gave birth to the antichrist.

simple
Reply 35
Original post by Batmonkey
Mary I had just over 280 executed and Elizabeth I only executed those Catholics that threatened her so that's hardly hundreds of thousands. Mary Queen of Scots was a great threat to Elizabeth's crown and there was great reluctance to do it.

Apologies for quoting a week later (though the original post was from 4 weeks ago, so what the hell!), but I too thought that the 'hundreds of thousands' idea was slightly bizarre. Considering the population of England at this time was around 3 million, it would mean putting 10-30% of the population to death!
Mary Wollstonecraft.

Reply 37
Cruella de Vil, obviously.

Original post by soya salami
when she was in prison in winchester, she spent the entire time getting herself off in the cells, not caring who was watching. Shes sick.

If I was in a prison cell 23 hours a day I'd spend 90% of my time jacking it too. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 38
Reply 39
Original post by Batmonkey

What??? Ever heard of Ulster plantation?

So in ternms of monarchy, it is definetely Elizabeth I and I would also nominate Anne Boleyn, her mother.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending