Birmingham
Visit website
I'm tour Guiding on the 28th....
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
I'm going to the open day on the 28th.
If you're only doing a languages subject, it could be me showing you around if you go on a tour. I'll have my name badge on, Leah Hallissey, so come over and talk to me if you see me!
I've applied for German with Economics. I have other places to see but based on the prospectus Aston is my favourite option. Able to work in industry on the year abroad, £750 bursary for studying a subject of national/regional importance and the excellent graduate employment rate are all major advantages over some of my other options.
I won't be guiding you then probably, but good luck and hope to see you next year!
Reply 6
I didn't see this thread earlier. I was there today, and was impressed by both the university itself and the course. The standard accomodation was the only negative point in my book, but I could live with it.

PS. The acoustics were terrible in the final subject talk. That man didn't have his mic on properly!
Reply 7
Just posted in this thread about it :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t198409.html

I was sat on the second to back row for that talk and couldnt hear a thing! I was wearing a grey t-shirt with white sleeves if anyone saw me :smile:
Reply 8
I went i think i might have been in your group because i had the guy aswell did you have the guy who said he used to live in the tower blocks but his bird lived in the lakeside and he found tower blocks better?

Overall i liked the place the presentation was pretty boring as i was at the back of the room aswell, birmingham is a nice city just need to go and see nottingham now see what to put as my firm choice.
Are you going ot put it down as a choice?
Reply 9
See the other thread in CS :P

I put the reply in there :smile:

Latest