The Student Room Group

To get an A in A-Level Computing...

Hi,

Is it true that to get an A grade overall in Computing you need grade As in all 4 modules?

I have an A in COMP2 and a B in COMP1, and I'm hoping to get grade As in COMP3 and COMP4.

I understand I could resit the COMP1 and try and get an A, but it's the module with the skeleton program in which you need to put a lot of effort into learning it - I really don't want to do this again with a whole new skeleton program.

Thanks for any information.
Reply 1
Original post by ages
Hi,

Is it true that to get an A grade overall in Computing you need grade As in all 4 modules?

I have an A in COMP2 and a B in COMP1, and I'm hoping to get grade As in COMP3 and COMP4.

I understand I could resit the COMP1 and try and get an A, but it's the module with the skeleton program in which you need to put a lot of effort into learning it - I really don't want to do this again with a whole new skeleton program.

Thanks for any information.

No it isn't true (well at least for AQA it isn't). You need to get an overall score of 320 out of 400, it doesn't matter how you get the score. You don't even need A's in every module to get an A* - you need at least 320 overall and 180 out of 200 in the A2 modules.
Reply 2
Thanks!
Reply 3
play runescape

just sayin'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending