The Student Room Group

Fancy Dress - Questions, advice, cheap solutions, themes

Scroll to see replies

Jo_The_Student i think its a good idea
francescarella i think you are right
Why don't you dress as a women that's famous? Miley Cyrus has short hair, all you need is red lippy, white shorts, white vest and a sledge hammer lol
Original post by blueeyedgirl
Make him :wink: that make up would look amazing, i wish i could do things like that!

any good ideas for lads:?
Original post by *jelly-tots*
Hey people,
i have to go to a party next weekend and i have no money at all, any ideas for female movie characters that it would be relatively chaep and easy to get a costume together for....something original though!

Ok, might not be original! But BooHoo are currently doing a full length cat suit looking playsuit for £6! Apparently a really good product too. With that, you don't just have to stick to cat woman, you could be like a sexy tomb raider as well if you get some fake guns and army print top?

Check out my blog for other tips :smile: izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk
Hey I could do with a bit of advice. My friend's halloween party is on Saturday and I think I want to go as Piper from OITNB (I'm a blonde anyway). So I'm going to need an orange v neck type thing, oranges trousers and a toy screwdriver of course :tongue:

I was in town today and well I found nothing. I saw some orange trousers that were a bit expensive but I might be desperate.

Does anyone know where I can get an orange v neck to look like hers? Yeah I should have done it sooner and looked on the internet but that isn't really an option anymore.

piper.jpg
Reply 666
Cat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending