The Student Room Group

All girls on my course - will it be bitchy?

I've had really bad experiences in an all-girls school before because of bitchiness and was treated really badly. Is this going to be the same in my class at university? I'm really worried :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes it will. Sorry.
Reply 2
what course are you doing?

bet its not physics
Probably not that much. People have (usually) matured by the time they go to uni.
Reply 4
Will a group of 18-year-old girls be bitchy? Yeah, of course. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Yes they will. Hopefully they'll grow up eventually and it'll all be dandy.
Reply 6
I hope not. I go to a mixed comprehensive school and the girls there are incredibly bitchy and hav emade my experience at school traumatic.
Reply 7
My course is mostly girls, but I'm not complaining (H)
Even grown women bitch, sometimes they are even worse.
Reply 9
I think I speak for every man here when I say:

Holy crap! What course are you doing?
Sadly it will.
Girls love bitching.

Source: been to all girls school
I went to an all girls school & now my course is about 80% girls.

Just don't judge, some will be bitchy but some will be nice, just give everyone a chance.
Btw, what are you studying?
Original post by rosiemaphone
I've had really bad experiences in an all-girls school before because of bitchiness and was treated really badly. Is this going to be the same in my class at university? I'm really worried :frown:

what course will you be doing? ...if it's something like hairdressing then probably yes, if it's underwater basket weaving then the chances are no..

i went to a girls school too so i feel your pain... plus the trauma of being isolated from males, whom i now see as aliens... never mind though, hopefully it will pass :lol:
Original post by JordanR
I think I speak for every man here when I say:
Holy crap! What course are you doing?

has to be some sort of fashion degree :yep:

Original post by memomemootoo
what course will you be doing? ...if it's something like hairdressing then probably yes, if it's underwater basket weaving then the chances are no..

i went to a girls school too so i feel your pain... plus the trauma of being isolated from males, whom i now see as aliens... never mind though, hopefully it will pass :lol:

your not an alien to me :sexface:
Reply 14
I'm not doing a degree in underwater basket weaving or hairdressing, and if degrees like that exist then I am very very worried. I'm not doing Fashion either (UGH) I'm doing English Literature with Creative Writing. I refuse to become a bitch. I'm just gonna get through it.
Original post by hasan4life

your not an alien to me :sexface:

are you sure? :sexface:
good luck if their periods synchronize
Original post by rosiemaphone
I'm not doing a degree in underwater basket weaving or hairdressing, and if degrees like that exist then I am very very worried. I'm not doing Fashion either (UGH) I'm doing English Literature with Creative Writing. I refuse to become a bitch. I'm just gonna get through it.

ahh i think that should be okay then, don't worry :smile: ...i think most bitchy girls usually accumulate in lame courses which require little or no intelligence..

btw underwater basket weaving is indeed a real degree, you can also do a phd in it :sexface:
I worked in an office full of women and it was the bitchiest place I've ever worked in my life. And these were women in their thirties and forties.
I wish i went to an all girls school :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending