The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Second-hand/Used bicycle wanted!

I need a bicycle to travel around, anybody know where can I get one or is there anyone else willing to sell off theirs??? I live in cranbrook btw. let me know. thanks!
There is a second hand bike shop at the end of Princes Avenue (I believe it's still open), where you should be able to get cheap bikes. The 115, 215, 315 and 15 all travel down there and the bus drivers will be more than happy to let you know when to get off the bus if you are not sure. Or you can walk down Newland Avenue, and then at the roundabout turn right and continue down to the end of the road if you'd prefer to walk.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DawnIsNotCool
There is a second hand bike shop at the end of Princes Avenue (I believe it's still open), where you should be able to get cheap bikes. The 115, 215, 315 and 15 all travel down there and the bus drivers will be more than happy to let you know when to get off the bus if you are not sure. Or you can walk down Newland Avenue, and then at the roundabout turn right and continue down to the end of the road if you'd prefer to walk.

THANK YOU! Do you know whereabout is the shop? Does is locate after the Pearson Park or before?
It's after, right at the end of Princes Avenue

Quick Reply

Latest