The Student Room Group

Debenhams Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
I have a telephone interview for temporary stockroom assistant. Anyone know what I can expect?
Original post by hptl7
Last question sorry.
What qualities do you need in order to work in a team?

-Willing to listen to other people's ideas
-Putting forward your own
-Not wanting to take charge but also taking responsibility
-Bringing people into the task if they seem quiet or lost

In general just being nice and considerate and not aggressive :smile:
Hey guys
What is the pay for sales advisor roles for 19 year olds?
Original post by shalalondon
Hey guys
What is the pay for sales advisor roles for 19 year olds?

It was £5.13 for me at 16 years old, over 18 would get higher I imagine. Im thinking around £6 or more.
Reply 924
Received a call today to organise a telephone interview which is tomorrow! I've applied for a Christmas temp sales adviser role. This is my first ever proper interview so I'm a little nervous. Any tips/advice would be greatly received!
Original post by lydz36
Received a call today to organise a telephone interview which is tomorrow! I've applied for a Christmas temp sales adviser role. This is my first ever proper interview so I'm a little nervous. Any tips/advice would be greatly received!

How long did they take to respond to your online application if you don't mind me asking.
Reply 926
Just over a week, just had the telephone interview and they've offered me an instore interview! It's next Wednesday and I'm so nervous!!
Hey !! Okay so I've been through the whole Debenhams interview process, they rang me up telling me I passed it all but they want me on the benefit counter and that I need to have another interview for this... Has this happened with anyone else!? Apparently there is a horrid benefit recruitment day and I really hope I don't have to do that it sounds dreadful!
:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I found out I got the xmas temp job at Debenhams Cardif on the 17th (Friday). It's a 20 hour contract but would likely go on longer over christmas and a chance to say on after january if you do well.

I have my induction on monday (26th) so hopefully I'll get my rota and find out more about which department I'll be in.

Has anyone else worked at or will be working at the Cardiff Store??
Reply 930
Hi I have an in store interview on Saturday and would like to know if you had to do some sort of assessment before the interview? Also what sort of questions did they ask?

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Is it really hard. I've applied for the restaurant assistant. Any tips Pleaseeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending