The Student Room Group

Longchamp bags

Scroll to see replies

Now I just look weird and like I posted 3 times in a row, which I definitely didn't........these were definitely 2 separate threads before! :s-smilie:
Reply 21
I got my Longchamp bag on my year abroad in France and it was only 80e for the largest one so the price you're saying is very extreme... But anyways, I LOVE mine. It looks nice, is the perfect size and is very durable. Also they fold down really small so you can easily pack them to take away :smile: I think the green one is nicest, mine is navy blue.
Reply 22
I've seen that exact same style in a shopping centre for about £30. It probably just doesn't have the designer label, but it looked pretty good/same quality imo.
Original post by Naami
I've seen that exact same style in a shopping centre for about £30. It probably just doesn't have the designer label, but it looked pretty good/same quality imo.

I saw some from a stall outside Bond Street Station for like £5 or £10 lol.
Reply 24
Original post by No Future
I saw some from a stall outside Bond Street Station for like £5 or £10 lol.

Went back to the shopping centre today. It was actually £12! Bought one myself :cool: It's like THE perfect school bag.
Reply 25
Paul's Boutique :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::poo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
I have this one:
http://bagshop.com/media_files/product_images/main/hb_lc-f06_plg_mess.jpg

I've had it for about 5-6 years and it still looks extremely good, not worn or anything even though I've worn it A LOT. It's a weird size, A4 fits juuuuuuust right but there's not a cm left on the sides. It is waterproof, which is great also.
Your model is waterproof, too. I mean it's the same, just a different shape.

I love mine, it's abit expensive but the quality is really good.
Reply 27
The green one for sure! Looks great.

I love these bags. Have seen a few men with these (but the bigger versions) using it as a holdall. I'm tempted :colondollar:
Reply 28
I have personally loved longchamp bags I've had mine for 3 years (which I use to carry all my large heavy school books) and it's still going strong! It's spacious inside I can hold up to 4 a4 sized textbooks along with all my personal items.
I think they are worth the money :smile:
Your shoulders will KILL, not ideal for school I don't think :nope: but to go out casually, then yes, do buy it!

I've the black one which I absolutely love :yep: out of the ones you've shown us though, the blue one is a beautiful colour.
I have a navy coloured one. I think they're great imo, they're really convenient. I'm sorry, but I don't like either colours you have picked.
They are okay but they are so expensive, I like the black one though!
Original post by c0nfus3d
Paul's Boutique :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::poo:

That name brings back so many memories of secondary school....:yucky:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending