The Student Room Group

Is this t-shirt too small? [PIC]

I usually like my stuff fitted, but the cut on this t-shirt feels so weird. When I put my arms down it creases from the armpits to the chest as if it's being stretched, but it just feels twisted. You can see that to the top right of the logo in the picture. Plenty of room at the stomach though. Does it look too small? The length is alright, my jeans are just sitting fairly low there.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
lift your arms up, if you can see you stomach then its too small
Reply 2
I think it looks alright, if it doesn't feel right on you then you should take it back.
Reply 3
From what you've said it's too tight over your shoulders (can see a slight hint of it in the photo). It's not an uncommon problem, there's a lot of skinny fit clothing around at the moment that's designed for people of the matchstick build.

Original post by waliur
lift your arms up, if you can see you stomach then its too small

You're meant to see around 1cm to 1in of stomach when you hold your arms out to the side, that's how to tell if the length is right or not. T-Shirts should sit on (or just overlapping) the belt line (unless you want to tuck them in or you're going for a skater/hip hop look).
Reply 4
it looks fine to me :smile:
Reply 5
No.
You know, I would call 999 on this one.

Okay, honestly - you just look like a bloke in a t shirt. What on Earth is the problem here? :lolwut:
It doesn't even look small, let alone too small.
Reply 8
You look too scrawny to wear a Superman T-shirt. Take it off, and go lift some weights.
Reply 9
You know the size is not right, or you wouldn't be posting it here. Just get a size that a bit larger than that.
Original post by Einheri
You look too scrawny to wear a Superman T-shirt. Take it off, and go lift some weights.

Meanie. :rofl:
Any excuse to wack the old Canon Camera out!
It feels too small then get the next size up? :dontknow: It looks alright though but its more about how it feels than how it looks.
I just think that the cut is funny. It looks like it's pulling across the chest slightly due to the placement of your arms. But it doesn't look bad.
I don't think the size is the problem here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIua-BZivAE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending