The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Quiffs. Seems like every single male has a quiff now, especially when the club you go to releases 250+ photos of the night before on a daily basis and every male has a quiff.
Reply 3161
Original post by Ruffiio
Quiffs. Seems like every single male has a quiff now, especially when the club you go to releases 250+ photos of the night before on a daily basis and every male has a quiff.

My hair is too thin to have a quiff lol, but they do look stupid if they're too long.
Reply 3162
I still don't get the obsession with doing up your top button on a night out (unless you're wearing a tie). I've vowed to never follow that trend!
Reply 3163
this haircut

Original post by Josh_B
I still don't get the obsession with doing up your top button on a night out (unless you're wearing a tie). I've vowed to never follow that trend!

That's been around for quite a while tbh lol. I don't think it's bad I do it with all my button up shirts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3165
Original post by Kruz
That's been around for quite a while tbh lol. I don't think it's bad I do it with all my button up shirts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's been the trend for a couple of years now. Still doesn't mean I have to like it though :-P.
Looking "dapper"
Overpriced shoes. Seriously, if your shoes cost more than the rest of your clothes, then your focusing on the wrong areas.
Original post by andrew2209
Overpriced shoes. Seriously, if your shoes cost more than the rest of your clothes, then your focusing on the wrong areas.

That depends. If they're good shoes that serve a purpose then they can be worth the money. If they're just "designer" then they're probably not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3169
Original post by laurawatson

But a riser is that expression guys are making in selfies lately...the one will the open mouth and raised eyebrows...what.

Yes! /thread
Super skinny jeans.
yellow on everything, cant stand it :mad:

Latest