4. Those mickey mouse tops boys wear
5. Vans
6. Baseball jackets
7. Tongue piercings
8. Dip dyed hair
9. Anything pauls boutique
10. Creepers!
11. Dungarees

vans? vans are classic its hardly even a trend, they are the comfiest shoes ever created. if you are talking about laced vans that girls seem to wear alot now then say that, but dont hate on vans.
Original post by Besakt
Baseball jackets when you don't play baseball and your not even American.
Chinos.
Those big framed glasses.

so much hate for chinos...i dont get it

playing baseball or being american is irrelevant, by that logic we should all stop wearing jeans tshirts and most forms of clothing.
I hate every ****ing trend just because everyone else likes them :angry:
Crying over how many of these 'awful trends' I've worn/wear, and the fact that just yesterday I ordered some new prescription glasses that are similar to those 'geek glasses'- though nowhere near as ridiculous.

Oh well, haters gon' hate.
leggins!
Original post by robin22391
why chinos?

because they've been hijacked by and molested by the likes of topman and riverisland and its a boyband fave!
Reply 146
so much hate for chinos...i dont get it

playing baseball or being american is irrelevant, by that logic we should all stop wearing jeans tshirts and most forms of clothing.

Explain how with that logic I shouldn't wear Jeans, T-shirts.

It's kind of like chavs wearing a football shirt and trackies and not doing anything sport related.
Reply 147
Original post by thompsonic7
Crying over how many of these 'awful trends' I've worn/wear, and the fact that just yesterday I ordered some new prescription glasses that are similar to those 'geek glasses'- though nowhere near as ridiculous.

It suits some people though. It just the ones with no prescription glass or anything inside the frame.
Original post by quattro94
My pet hate is chinos but I really dislike people who wear those stupid plastic glasses without lenses, people who shave the side of their hair and mess up by not graduating the transition from short to long. In addition to people who walk around with the beats by dr. dre headphones round their neck and clearly know nothing about music or why their low quality mp3's are an awful source. I also think the obsession with lumberjack shirts is just plain unoriginal and doesn't look good on most people either.

do you mean those brushed cotton type large checked shirts or all check shirts in general?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
because they've been hijacked by and molested by the likes of topman and riverisland and its a boyband fave!

i hate it when they ruin everything

carrot chinos....wtf
Reply 150
Original post by thompsonic7

I always wanted a reason yo use it. :colondollar:
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Don't look then, and stop caring lol

Are you jealous? If not then stop caring!

Tomorrow I'm going to school in my bra. Yep. Shirts: highly overrated.
Original post by rosehx
jeggings, sheggings, etc. THEY'RE NOT EVEN WORDS.
also girls shaving one side of their heads.. everyone's doing it recently and it just looks lopsided and weird.

What the hell are sheggings? Some weird combo involving sheep? o_0
Original post by neverlander¾
Tomorrow I'm going to school in my bra. Yep. Shirts: highly overrated.

Go for it.
Original post by Besakt
It suits some people though. It just the ones with no prescription glass or anything inside the frame.

indeed, they do. Saw a fine girl at the tesco checkout in notting hill today and she certainly pulled them off with class (it wasn't that trying to look cool thing). They were prescription lenses.
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
indeed, they do. Saw a fine girl at the tesco checkout in notting hill today and she certainly pulled them off with class (it wasn't that trying to look cool thing). They were prescription lenses.

http://www.visionexpress.com/glasses/ralph-lauren/112929/

Those are mine. Are they acceptable?
Reply 156
Leggings when accompanied by a t-shirt. With a dress or top/skirt, leggings are fine.
why chinos?

I just think they look like someone has stolen michel palin's wardobe, not to mention the colour matching fails that go on. Burgundy chinos and a white/blue striped polo anyone?

http://www.heatheronhertravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/51prp2f50vl__ss500_.jpg]

they are also in rather foul colours like these

http://www.stylesage.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/chinos.jpg

And these

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/cm/menshealthuk/images/zK/Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Chinos-92082011.jpg

They only become acceptable if they are black and nobody wears those as most people wear them as a statement :s-smilie:
Original post by VickyDoodle
What the hell are sheggings? Some weird combo involving sheep? o_0

I think it involves shagging leggings.
Original post by Besakt
Explain how with that logic I shouldn't wear Jeans, T-shirts.

It's kind of like chavs wearing a football shirt and trackies and not doing anything sport related.

yes i suppose it is.

still jeans were made for doing hard labour in america because they dont wear away easily. and tshirts were made for the army/navy in america and popularised by james dean,

(Up until the 1950’s, t-shirts were still considered underwear, until John Wayne, Marlon Brando, and James Dean shocked Americans by wearing their “underwear” on T.V. In 1955, James Dean helped make the T-shirt a standard item of clothing in Rebel Without a Cause.)

Latest