The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thompsonic7

I don't know... depends what they look like on and if you've got that air of pretentiousness around you..
Leggings.
girls who wear leggings with short tops urghhhh
plastic lipstick colour very bright pink or orange it looks nasty !!
girls who back comb all their hair thinking they are giving it volume when the truth is they are looking tramp !!!!!!! brush your hair !! if your hair is thin then get extensions dont do that it looks awful !!

some guys are super skinny and u see them wearing tight jeans it looks horrible
Do you know what annoys me more than any fashion?
People who moan about other people's lack of originality, why do you care so much?!
Original post by quattro94
I just think they look like someone has stolen michel palin's wardobe, not to mention the colour matching fails that go on. Burgundy chinos and a white/blue striped polo anyone?

http://www.heatheronhertravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/51prp2f50vl__ss500_.jpg]

they are also in rather foul colours like these

http://www.stylesage.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/chinos.jpg

And these

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/cm/menshealthuk/images/zK/Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Chinos-92082011.jpg

They only become acceptable if they are black and nobody wears those as most people wear them as a statement :s-smilie:

those are a rarity, the general classic chino or even slim chinos are still an exception, they are a welcome addition to jeans...as it is easy to get bored of constant blue jeans everywhere....colourful bottom halfs make the world look better

for example i paint in oils and it is quite ugly to paint a street full of blue trousers, even tones of autumn are much more beautiful.
All these criticisms, but what do YOU people actually where fashion gurus of TSR?
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Don't look then, and stop caring lol

Are you jealous? If not then stop caring!

Lmao, trust me, i am not jealous :P
Nope, it's fine if you have a nice ass.

that kinda arse has a market for mostly black guys... not being racist, but I reckon I'm right. For "mainstream" that arse is too "curvy" ..
Original post by robin22391
vans? vans are classic its hardly even a trend, they are the comfiest shoes ever created. if you are talking about laced vans that girls seem to wear alot now then say that, but dont hate on vans.

They're fine on most people, its just the chavs that took over them.
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
that kinda arse has a market for mostly black guys... not being racist, but I reckon I'm right. For "mainstream" that arse is too "curvy" ..

this :biggrin:
Reply 170
Original post by OmicronPersei8

Let me correct myself. Boys who wear tight polo shirts and button them up to the top and just generally look like pricks :h:

Completely agree with this.

People who button the top of their shirts in general annoy me.
Reply 171
Original post by robin22391
that picture, when you look at it first, she looks obese....but then she cant be if you look at her arms and wrist she looks quite slim...its like an optical illusion...the cake eating must be the culprit....and huge boobs

Mystery solved, Watson

edit: oh yeah, she was also preggers in the sig pic...

Who likes mainstream? Who likes size zero woman? Who likes following the latest trends...

SHEEP, that's who.
those shorts and demi- shorts girls wear in clubs
Who likes mainstream? Who likes size zero woman? Who likes following the latest trends...

SHEEP, that's who.

its not about size zero, but about things being in proportion and thats what "mainstream" likes..... not wobbly arses in stretched cheap leggings.... trust me, I've seen plenty of these type of girls in north london (ghett'o areas)..

everyone follows trends, (even if they don't think they are!)...
Reply 175
Original post by thompsonic7

They look nice. But I think these look better
Reply 176
I have to iterate, people can wear the fudge they like, I don't really care, but I do have some things that I go 'WTF' at when I see them.

List
-> Ultra tight t-shirts on blokes
-> Low cut v-necks on blokes
-> People who do up the top button on their shirts/polos, something I won't understand ever.
-> Branded clothing in general, large blocks of money for something that really doesn't have much better quality in it.
-> Caked makeup on a girl, with some of them you'd probably need a jackhammer to get through to some actual flesh.
-> Those tops with only one shoulder strap, the other sort of hanging off, like its virtually useless. Buy a smaller top love.

Think that is about it...
its not about size zero, but about things being in proportion and thats what "mainstream" likes..... not wobbly arses in stretched cheap leggings.... trust me, I've seen plenty of these type of girls in north london (ghett'o areas)..

everyone follows trends, (even if they don't think they are!)...

It is in proportion so long as it's symmetrical, post a picture of an ass you like?...

And meh I don't follow any trends, I probably have the same clothes as thousands of people though, but that's inevitable, I never looked at someone and thought ooooo I'm going to buy that everyone's wearing one
Original post by Ocassus
Completely agree with this.

People who button the top of their shirts in general annoy me.

cholos only button the top button, cholos are cool.
Boys that wear polo shirts, chinos and boat shoes .. :facepalm:

Chinos and boat shoes are ugly and a tad camp but polo shirts are great if worn properly. I always wear polo shirts (brands like Lacoste, Sergio Tacchini, Paul and Shark, Ralph Lauren, Stone Island etc) and match them up with dark jeans and retro Adidas trainers. Looks class. :wink:

Aaaaaanyway, my pet hate at the moment ... jeans with logos plastered all over the arse. It's loud, obnoxious funboyism at its worst.

Latest