The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm still waiting for King's to put the offer through. I called them today and they said they were experiencing some problems due to staff change and that it would be up by the end of next week.

Which college will u be going to? What course?
Reply 2
Omer
I'm still waiting for King's to put the offer through. I called them today and they said they were experiencing some problems due to staff change and that it would be up by the end of next week.

Which college will u be going to? What course?

ahhh so I'm not the only one! Newnham - engineering - if i accept.
Reply 3
Mine's not up there yet either, but I suspect pool offers take longer to appear.
Reply 4
it's nothing to do with the pool. I originally applied there and I still have nothing on ucas! Newnham just delight in making me suffer...
Reply 5
Nope, I don't think it's the pool either, it must be Newnham that's slow, cos I'm a pooled person and mine came through on the website last Friday and I got the letter this Monday just gone. Keep waiting, it'll come eventaully!
Reply 6
Well, I've got an offer from Trinity for maths and still haven't got any stuff through from UCAS. No rush, but would still be nice to get the uni stuff sorted.
Reply 7
meepmeep
Well, I've got an offer from Trinity for maths and still haven't got any stuff through from UCAS. No rush, but would still be nice to get the uni stuff sorted.

Yep, you sure deserved it.
Reply 8
Yep, you sure deserved it.

I don't want to worry anyone but I got my reply a week after my interview. It could be because I was applying to a particularly quick college for a subject they aren't renowned for though so have no fear.

You should be getting your 'reply through ucas' card through the mail any day now however, which might reveal oxbridge's answer if you are still not privy to it.
Reply 9
Faboba
I don't want to worry anyone but I got my reply a week after my interview. It could be because I was applying to a particularly quick college for a subject they aren't renowned for though so have no fear.

You should be getting your 'reply through ucas' card through the mail any day now however, which might reveal oxbridge's answer if you are still not privy to it.

I think they have their replies - they're just waiting for it to be confirmed on the UCAS website. Not that it needs confirmation, but it's nice to see it I guess...
I got mine about a week ago. St Catharines, Engineering.
Reply 11
MadNatSci
I think they have their replies - they're just waiting for it to be confirmed on the UCAS website. Not that it needs confirmation, but it's nice to see it I guess...

I can understand that. I had to repeat it to myself a couple of times before it sank in fully.
Reply 12
My offer is finally up there - excitement!
still waiting for mine.

MB
Reply 14
I just got my conditional from Cambridge, all 6 choices completed but for some reason I can't reply, how long now till I can make my decisions?
Reply 15
Just got my offer confirmed yesterday, so I'm waiting for the AS6 now...
Reply 16
katiyakat
My offer is finally up there - excitement!

Was your offer for Newnham too? i can so imagine them 'forgetting' that they gave me an offer and neglecting to update my UCAS...

*sighs*
Reply 17
Yep it's for Newnham. Don't know whether to reply now or leave it until after I've seen Durham. Hmmmm.
Reply 18
katiyakat
Yep it's for Newnham. Don't know whether to reply now or leave it until after I've seen Durham. Hmmmm.

My Newnham offer went up a week or so ago now. I had a letter from Durham offering a place on Monday, but no UCAS confirmation of that yet, its my last one & I really wanted to get it all sorted during half term...no chance of that now. :frown:
Which college for Durham? I can't remember where my offer is from but I know its not the one I picked, I hadn't even looked at colleges until the day I sent my UCAS form! My offer from them was a lot lower than the prospectus offers, is that because I was pased on to another college?
Reply 19
Durham take forever to get offers upon UCAS - not quite as bad as Newnham, but close :wink:. I have an offer from University College, Durham - was going to take it ahead of Newnham but not anymore and I'm 99% sure of that so I could accept now. However the wussy 1% of me wants to go to the Durham open day before finalising anything... not good at decison making, me!

Your lower offer is probably a combination of them really liking your application and being passed onto a college who with spare places.

Latest

Trending

Trending