The Student Room Group

IBDP students and graduates

ALL IBDP STUDENTS THAT HAVE FINISHED THEIR DIPLOMA , CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THROUGH MESSAGES AS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP CONCERNING SOMETHING RELATED To YOUR GRADES ??
THANK YOU , PLEASE NEVER IGNORE :smile:)
Reply 1
Nobody's going to go running after you and messaging you for your convenience. If you need some help, either post it, or message someone from the forum yourself who you think may be able to help you.
Reply 2
you have a point , but how shell i go after each and every ib studentover here , i mean how do i know if he/she are ib students even ?? anyways i need to collect some data concerning my IB maths studies project -iA- so i was asking if all ib graduates over here can inbox or post thier tok grade and over-all ib grade ?? this is something private i know and thats why i was asking you to inbox me
Reply 3
Nobody cares about revealing their grades on the internet. You'd rather just set up a poll and ask people to respond to it, have you seen the "What did you get in your EE?" thread, it's massive. People don't care to reveal grades.

I got a B in ToK and a 41 overall.

Start a new thread and call it poll, you'll get a response.
Reply 4
thank you for yur help but do yu think only title will make a difference ? what was your session number anyways ?? you have any more info or grades that you can provide??
Reply 5
Who remembers their session number? What more should I remember about grades? If you look at my signature all my grades in the IB are mentioned.

Also, I do think that a title alone will make a difference. Try it out because I gather your approach so far hasn't yielded many positive results.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
i meant may 20xx , november 20xx for example , anyways i am trying to contact IB users each and everyone alone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending