The Student Room Group

History AS Edexcel help

Hello all,

I need help with History, we are covering Unification of Germany and second to third reich for unit 1, although we are still in the unification of Germany, I would like some help because so far it is boring and hard, and I don't know what to do to actually understand it... I am aiming for an A at AS ... so I would really need all your advices you can give on how to nail it... like what shall I do everyday..etc?
Reply 1
i am so glad we don't do hitler stuff for as level, we do tudors AMAZING
Reply 2
well ... i wish we were on hitler, but we are on unification which is seriously crap
Original post by AmyTownshend
i am so glad we don't do hitler stuff for as level, we do tudors AMAZING

YES. I had no idea how interesting the Tudors were. I'm doing Russia in Revolution too, and whilst I do love a bit of modern history, the Tudors are really underrated.
Reply 4
Original post by JollyGreenAtheist

Original post by JollyGreenAtheist
YES. I had no idea how interesting the Tudors were. I'm doing Russia in Revolution too, and whilst I do love a bit of modern history, the Tudors are really underrated.

Its so interesting although everybody being called Henry Edward and Richard is getting slightly annoying now
Original post by AmyTownshend
Its so interesting although everybody being called Henry Edward and Richard is getting slightly annoying now

Thomas is a pretty common name too. Not helped by it being my name :/
Reply 6
???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending