The Student Room Group

Worst-Case Scenario for A-Level Grades?

I'm unsure if this belongs on this board or another...
If I receive insufficient grades for all the universities I apply for, what are my options? Are there certain courses at community colleges I can take that allow me to go for the course I want through a different route? Right now the majority of my stress is fear of failing my exams, and I just want to know what I can do to scrape a living if the worst does happen.

(Please don't post any of the "You'll be fine" stuff, I'm looking for some answers).

-Gingee
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Gingee
I'm unsure if this belongs on this board or another...
If I receive insufficient grades for all the universities I apply for, what are my options? Are there certain courses at community colleges I can take that allow me to go for the course I want through a different route? Right now the majority of my stress is fear of failing my exams, and I just want to know what I can do to scrape a living if the worst does happen.

(Please don't post any of the "You'll be fine" stuff, I'm looking for some answers).

-Gingee

There's clearing university and certain other smaller colleges which give out degrees accredited by other universities.

Plus don't worry because that'll affect your studies. Just focus on the revision and exam.

Quick Reply

Latest