Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Early years teaching

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah124)
    Congratulations! I love it here! I'm sure you'll love it too! Any questions about EHU just pm or quote me! x
    Thank you

Can i ask you a quick question ?

Is there a bus service from the University to Ormskirk because, i live in melling so will have to get the train from either Kirkby or Maghull and will need a way to get to the Uni. I cant wait to go.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just filled it in for you! x
    Thank you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole93)
    Thank you

Can i ask you a quick question ?

Is there a bus service from the University to Ormskirk because, i live in melling so will have to get the train from either Kirkby or Maghull and will need a way to get to the Uni. I cant wait to go.
    Hello yes there is, it runs every 15 minutes from the bus/train station to the front of campus and vice versa and it's also free if you show your uni card!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Hello yes there is, it runs every 15 minutes from the bus/train station to the front of campus and vice versa and it's also free if you show your uni card!
    Thank you, I really can't wait to go.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Thank you, I really can't wait to go.
    No worries any more questions just feel free to ask, I'm not on here very often anymore but you can follow me on twitter if you wish (@EHUHannahClaire) or check out my blogs blogs.edgehill.ac.uk/hannahoneill as I'm a student blogger so some of your questions might be answered on there!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No worries any more questions just feel free to ask, I'm not on here very often anymore but you can follow me on twitter if you wish (@EHUHannahClaire) or check out my blogs blogs.edgehill.ac.uk/hannahoneill as I'm a student blogger so some of your questions might be answered on there!

I got in Congratulations! Your place at Edge Hill University (E42) to study Early Childhood Studies (L520) has been confirmed. Cannot believe it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got in Congratulations! Your place at Edge Hill University (E42) to study Early Childhood Studies (L520) has been confirmed. Cannot believe it
    Congratulations I can't help thinking back to last year, such an amazing feeling isn't it, the best feeling ever?! I bet you're well excited now!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 16, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.