The Student Room Group

Unisex. MYTH OR REALITY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i guess people get more sex than at home, because of their new freedom...but relative to how much they had before. people that got a lot before might get even more, and people with none before might get...some?
Reply 21
Original post by H.JJJ
just says

How the British flag should look without Scotland

no image on it

better?
Reply 22
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
That's the stupidest, most reiterated comment ever.

If it were true, then how would anyone ever have sex? Or are you saying that the only people having sex in the world are those who had it before they were, say, 13? Honestly, the rubbish that people spout on here.

My point is that if you are unattractive to the opposite sex, you don't magically become attractive just by going to university. Which is true.
Original post by Cicerao
My point is that if you are unattractive to the opposite sex, you don't magically become attractive just by going to university. Which is true.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that point, it was just the initial wording. :smile:
Reply 24
I was hoping for a proper unisex discussion! I was curious, because today I bought unisex moisturiser in a white bottle, but my girlfriend insists that unless it says "FOR MEN" on it's for women. I say that if it doesn't say "FOR WOMEN" on it ought to be unisex!
Reply 25
Original post by Mockery
better?

yup
Original post by Mockery
I prefered my new design for the British flag if Scotland ditch us.

Don't worry, once I find another hypnotic gif I'll be sure to add it to my sig :tongue:

Btw, does my sig just look like a blank box now? Or is Explorer failing me again.

Can I just ask why your design for the union flag consists of half the saltire?
Reply 27
Original post by H.JJJ
yup

You're disappointed theres no naked chick on it :tongue:

That would be a pretty awesume flag though!! I'll make a new design.
Reply 28
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Can I just ask why your design for the union flag consists of half the saltire?

Because St Patrick's cross remains in there?
Original post by Mockery
Because St Patrick's cross remains in there?

Look at the lining of the two stripes of the half Saltire. One is thinner than the other; alterenating sides. Had it been a product of St. Patrick's Cross (As in including the white background) it would be even. The Union Flag has the red saltire of St. Pat layered over St Andrew's saltire, with St. George's cross cutting across them both.

The alternating thin layer/broad layer effect is achieved through design by layering St Pat's cross over Scotland's saltire. If you want to get rid of all traces of Scotland in the design - you need to thin out the broader layer.
Reply 30
Original post by kerily
If only this were true for me :emo: I'm sure things will pick up when I know more people, but dear Lord, life has deteriorated in that department :ahee:

OP: everyone I know who actually got laid in Freshers' knew the people anyway (boyfriends/girlfriends from home). I don't know of a single person who's managed to pull in a club/etc, although I'm sure they are out there. It's sadly not one massive 24-hour orgy.

I actually know of one girl from my subject and I learnt that via her Facebook status. I don't make a big deal of it though, it's her business and, besides, I don't understand this sexual culture beyond Freshers' Week - what's the point of sleeping with everyone around in the first week and then dumping them all?
Reply 31
Original post by Ivanka

Original post by Ivanka
I actually know of one girl from my subject and I learnt that via her Facebook status. I don't make a big deal of it though, it's her business and, besides, I don't understand this sexual culture beyond Freshers' Week - what's the point of sleeping with everyone around in the first week and then dumping them all?

Quick sex? I may sound like a psychopath but lets be serious with men, if a bunch of hot girls said they'll have sex with you when you want without any emotional baggage that comes with being in a relationship most guys will say yes if they're not in a relationship already.
Reply 32
Original post by jam277
Quick sex? I may sound like a psychopath but lets be serious with men, if a bunch of hot girls said they'll have sex with you when you want without any emotional baggage that comes with being in a relationship most guys will say yes if they're not in a relationship already.

On one hand, veryone's business. On another one...ever heard of STDs? If they're protected, then OK, but I doubt that all these drunken folks have it under their control.
Reply 33
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Look at the lining of the two stripes of the half Saltire. One is thinner than the other; alterenating sides. Had it been a product of St. Patrick's Cross (As in including the white background) it would be even. The Union Flag has the red saltire of St. Pat layered over St Andrew's saltire, with St. George's cross cutting across them both.

The alternating thin layer/broad layer effect is achieved through design by layering St Pat's cross over Scotland's saltire. If you want to get rid of all traces of Scotland in the design - you need to thin out the broader layer.

Sorted.
Reply 34
Original post by Ivanka

Original post by Ivanka
On one hand, veryone's business. On another one...ever heard of STDs? If they're protected, then OK, but I doubt that all these drunken folks have it under their control.

That's why you put on two condoms :tongue:
Reply 35
In my experience it's quite easy to pull (done it more times in the last 2 weeks than in the last year at home) but it's quite hard to meet a girl and get her into bed the same night as a lot of them don't want to get a reputation or whatever. I know of one person who had sex during freshers and that was a girl who cheated on her BF first night and has hence been known for being 'filthy'. I've been getting so sleazy when I get drunk now though to try and increase my numbers further, need to sort it out.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Cicerao
If you can pull when you're not in uni, you likely can do it when you're in uni.
If you can't pull when you're not in uni, you likely can't do it when you're in uni.

You don't step through a portal upon entering university where you morph into a suave James Bond-type with lots of game. :colonhash:

lol I ****ing love you for producing such a brilliant sentence. :smile:
Reply 37
Pre-marriage sex = fail
Reply 38
Original post by jam277
Boy that guy is sick.
Yeah it's not a super sex orgy like people think. All the girls in freshers usually wanna make friends, even if they like you they wouldn't do anything because the circumstance is always crap like they're with all their friends so has to go with them, you have to go and keep on talking to them after the club and stuff, it isn't a 'click your fingers' and you're inside some girl and she's off and you go to the next club and do another girl.

:sexface: hot stuff
Reply 39
Original post by Pochi_X
Pre-marriage sex = fail

Get out of here!!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest