The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel 2012

Scroll to see replies

UEL docklands campus is amazing by the royal albert docks, wonderful sea breeze messing ure hair about lol overlooking great buildings
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Original post by whizz-kid
UEL docklands campus is amazing by the royal albert docks, wonderful sea breeze messing ure hair about lol overlooking great buildings

Don't lie.
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Don't lie.

me and lie i dont think so:cool:
Original post by Akanns
Received a email inviting me for a interview :smile:

Good luck :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Care-Free

Thankyou :smile:
Reply 25
I've applied for Sport Journalism, basically my last choice though.
Reply 26
Anyone had an offer from uel starting 2012 I'm still waiting
Original post by bluenbas
Anyone had an offer from uel starting 2012 I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting too... maybe they're waiting until the UCAS deadline to start viewing the applications
Reply 28
Ah waiting game it is .it becomes unbearable. What are u hoping to study . I'm hoping to do criminology and sociology good luck
Hope we haven't got to wait to long
Reply 29
Is anyone applying for any of the biological/life sciences??
Ah waiting game it is .it becomes unbearable. What are u hoping to study . I'm hoping to do criminology and sociology good luck
Hope we haven't got to wait to long

I've applied for the law degree, they're my last choice but i'd love to live in London. :smile:
Reply 31
When i went to open day they said they going to build a new law and criminology dept 2013 and the USA Olympic team are staying there and leaving all the equipment in the accomodation
Reply 32
Just received an offer for criminology and sociology at uel very happy.
Just received an offer for criminology and sociology at uel very happy.

Well done :smile: Hope you get in :smile:
I've applied for Advertising/Business management my application got sent on the 13th. It's quite local I've applied for UCL, Kingston, Greenwich, UEL and UWL. Got an conditional offer from Kingston which surprisingly quick. if I get in it will be my insurance place.
Got a Condtional Offer for Law, 240 points...considering insuring cause im very very likely to get 240 at the very least....
Congrats Care-Free
Thankyouu :smile:
Reply 38
I was accepted yesterday...No interview required.
Congrats :smile:
They got a first year student to phone me yesterday and tell me all about the uni i was like ".....didnt ask for this but okay thanks" :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending