The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
t0xy
still got no password! What's going on there! :biggrin:

Yeah, soooooooo boooooring.......... can just imagine what it will be like waiting for the real thing (offers) :rolleyes:

:turtle:
Reply 21
Honky
The password and username is the same as the apply one!

It also says the password/username on the welcome letter too

Your application number is xx-xxxxxx-x
Login again soon to see your password for ucastrack (the UCAS Applicant Enquiry Service)

I got my appl. number, but still can't log in :frown: it just says invalid login details, so I guess I'll have to wait for the letter or whatsoever

@till.anna

haha yeah u're absolutely right! I want to have a look @ my status!!! AAAAAAH :redface: :bebored:
Reply 22
t0xy
Your application number is xx-xxxxxx-x
Login again soon to see your password for ucastrack (the UCAS Applicant Enquiry Service)
I got my appl. number, but still can't log in :frown: it just says invalid login details, so I guess I'll have to wait for the letter or whatsoever

mine says the same... grrrr, though I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Wonder how long it will take for the letter to arrive... :smokin:
When did you send in your application? what are u applying for?.....
Reply 23
The application number is given as 06-******-*. You need to enter this number in Track without the hyphens (ie a continuous nine digit number). The userID and password is then the one you used to apply.
Reply 24
@till.anna

Business Management @ Imperial, KCL, Nottingham, etc. :smile:

I applied on the 14th of Jan. pretty late, I know :frown:, so that's why I'm a bit pessimistic bout' :/

and what about you?

@lifeguard
I know, thanks anyway, but I guess I'll have to wait for the letter :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending