The Student Room Group

Losing virginity to a one night stand

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahthegemini
Read my post, I didn't say the pain aspect was the only reason, awkwardness also plays a big part.

Read mine, I never said it was the only reason either. I said it wasn't a reason at all.
Original post by User722716
Read mine, I never said it was the only reason either. I said it wasn't a reason at all.

Pain is a valid reason :rolleyes: :facepalm: Whether a girl uses a vibrator or not, it can still be painful ...
I lost mine to a ons. I didn't go out looking to lose it or anything. It just ended up going further. It wasn't too awkward actually great saw it as fun. I don't regret it , but the next person I get with with be someone I actually like.
Reply 23
I personally lost mine in a relationship... Which i guess would make you feel more comfortable. However losing it with someone you might never see again doesn't sound so bad. Hey if it's terrible (being the first time it may well be) at least it's not going to affect a relationship or anything.
Original post by sarahthegemini
Pain is a valid reason :rolleyes: :facepalm: Whether a girl uses a vibrator or not, it can still be painful ...

There we go, reading my original post wasn't so hard was it? Sex can be painful for girls, of course it can. But there's absolutely no need for it to be painful, in particular there's absolutely no need for your first time to be more painful than any other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending