Reply 100
Original post by Bri8
rejected.

GCSE: 4a* 5a 1b
AS: abcc :frown: ...
A2 (predicted): abb
UKCAT: 600

absolutely gutted..

:console: Sorry to hear that. Was it an update from myapp or was it from UCAS?
Reply 101
Original post by Medican
:console: Sorry to hear that. Was it an update from myapp or was it from UCAS?

by myapp buddy (Y)

lol logged in but there were no new messages so i was like wtff? :s-smilie: then had a look at 'application status'

"Thank you for your application to King's College London. Your application has now been carefully considered. Whilst you meet the entrance requirements for the programme, applications are considered in a competitive environment. We have received many applications this year and due to the competition for places have had to disappoint many candidates. Therefore, I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place on the programme.

May we take this opportunity to wish you every success with future applications."

All the best guys :smile:
Reply 102
Original post by Bri8
by myapp buddy (Y)

lol logged in but there were no new messages so i was like wtff? :s-smilie: then had a look at 'application status'

"Thank you for your application to King's College London. Your application has now been carefully considered. Whilst you meet the entrance requirements for the programme, applications are considered in a competitive environment. We have received many applications this year and due to the competition for places have had to disappoint many candidates. Therefore, I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place on the programme.

May we take this opportunity to wish you every success with future applications."

All the best guys :smile:

:frown: Good luck with the rest of your application. At the end of the day we only need one interview to prove ourselves.

It has been really competitive this year. 500 applicants for 50 places. Yikes. :s-smilie:

When did you get the e-mail btw?
Reply 103
Original post by Medican
:frown: Good luck with the rest of your application. At the end of the day we only need one interview to prove ourselves.

It has been really competitive this year. 500 applicants for 50 places. Yikes. :s-smilie:

When did you get the e-mail btw?

i didnt even get to prove myself.. lol

yeaaaah really competitive, thought i had a good chance to be fairr.. life goes on though :smile:

and today at exactly 19.33 :biggrin:
Reply 104
Original post by Bri8
i didnt even get to prove myself.. lol

yeaaaah really competitive, thought i had a good chance to be fairr.. life goes on though :smile:

and today at exactly 19.33 :biggrin:

I feel the opposite. :s-smilie:

So it sounds like Kings are giving round the clock rejections. How will I sleep tonight? :rolleyes:
Reply 105
it final i got rejected :cry: i been crying so much lol but its kinda funi last yr i got rejected after interview and this yr before, they didnt even give me a chance.
I actuali hate uni's. :angry:
Original post by medaholic
it final i got rejected :cry: i been crying so much lol but its kinda funi last yr i got rejected after interview and this yr before, they didnt even give me a chance.

Ah Kings have not been nice this year, blank emails and then update emails, I don't blame you!
What were your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 107

Sorry to hear that. Are you retaking a levels? That could be why they rejected you this year.
Reply 108
Hey can somebody please help i just really need a response to confirm if you fail to get in this year can you reapply next year once you have your A2 results?? ......
Reply 109
Original post by mission2
Hey can somebody please help i just really need a response to confirm if you fail to get in this year can you reapply next year once you have your A2 results?? ......

Yeah you can, unless they've changed it. I know a few people who have gotten in after taking a gap year.
Reply 110
ah thanks
Reply 111
Original post by Medican
What??

I'm really sorry to hear that. :console: Did they give a reason? Was it on Myapp?

I didnt meet one of their eligibility criterias

:facepalm:
Reply 112
Original post by DepressedMed
Ah Kings have not been nice this year, blank emails and then update emails, I don't blame you!
What were your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

i know right kings has been rlly mean but oh well. wat to do lol
For gcse's i got 8 a*, 5 a's
For a level i got 2 a's and 2 b's
And my ukcat was 680

I think it was my ukcat grade that failed me and cos im a gap yr student they probably wanted me to hav done sumfing rlly interesting during my yr. :confused:
Reply 113
Original post by Medican
Sorry to hear that. Are you retaking a levels? That could be why they rejected you this year.

yh I am but onli 1 because i wanted to up my b to an a and i even asked kings if i could and they sed its fine so im a tiny bit confused. :smile: but im over it now just cant wait till this yrs ova and i actuali get into a uni
Reply 114
yh I am but onli 1 because i wanted to up my b to an a and i even asked kings if i could and they sed its fine so im a tiny bit confused. :smile: but im over it now just cant wait till this yrs ova and i actuali get into a uni

Your academs and ukcat are fantastic. It may have been your ps. Are you sure you met the requirements? People are being rejected based on that too.
Reply 115
I think there'll be more rejections/ interviews tonight? They're timed right?
interview !!!
Reply 117
Original post by Tan Theta
interview !!!

Wowow! Congrats! When is it? Also did you get via myapp?
Reply 118
Original post by Tan Theta
interview !!!

Congrats!
What date is your interview and also any details of the interview format?
Original post by S_Azizi
Congrats!
What date is your interview and also any details of the interview format?

12th march, they gave loads of files to read, il let you know later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending