The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey,is it just for students with an offer?if so what are your predicted grades,what offer did you get and what kind of school/6th form/college do you go to?as for the open day do you need to book or you can just go along?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
the open day is for ppl who have had offers for law, the typical offer KCL give is AAB, I dont know anyone whos had a higher/ lower offer than that for law so far, Kings sent me details of the open day in a pack along with the acceptance offer.

aali1987: i am going to the one on feb 15th cos i dont think i'll be free in the later dates that are available. Ive been to kings before but havent seen the campus so i guess this will be a good opportunity to take a look around and meet fellow students :smile:
Reply 3
i'll be there too!
Reply 4
Great1
the open day is for ppl who have had offers for law, the typical offer KCL give is AAB, I dont know anyone whos had a higher/ lower offer than that for law so far, Kings sent me details of the open day in a pack along with the acceptance offer.

aali1987: i am going to the one on feb 15th cos i dont think i'll be free in the later dates that are available. Ive been to kings before but havent seen the campus so i guess this will be a good opportunity to take a look around and meet fellow students :smile:

What other dates are available out of interest? Lets me know if theres any hop at all for me if theyve got some reasonably late ones...
Reply 5
There's some open days in march too.
Reply 6
I'll be there.
Reply 7
the last open day date for straight law is march 15th, after that theres one in april but thats for law with languages
Reply 8
Im going to the 15th feb. see u all there
me too! rather looking forward to it, it's my first choice
Reply 10
As an international student ambassdor, I might take part in giving the student campus tours in the law open days. Hope to see you guys soon :smile:
Reply 11
bmok out of interest, do u guys get paid to help out or do you do it out the kindness of your heart?
Reply 12
Great1
bmok out of interest, do u guys get paid to help out or do you do it out the kindness of your heart?

Yup, we got paid for our work. Although I think the main purpose is to gain experiences :smile:
See, I so want to be one of these ambassador people. I do millions of tours and lunches with govenors at school as I talk the hind legs off a donkey and can sell sand to the egyptians, yet I don't get paid!! Would be amazing if I did!
Reply 14
is anyone bringing a parent/guardian along with them?
pezz
is anyone bringing a parent/guardian along with them?

Abnormally for me I am, just so my mother can see where i may potentially be spending the next three years.
Reply 16
lol jus so as long as i'm not the only one!
Hey all,

Was just wondering, on your return-the-slip-with-openday-details form, does it give the interview dates above correctly, except for the fact that it says

Wednesday 15th February, 2005

rather than 2006?

I'm beginning to feel rather uneasy.. The sort of feeling when you turn up for a party at midnight and you have a feeling the invitation said it ended 11..
Reply 18
im goin on the 22nd to the kings open day. let us all know how ur open day goes! thanks x
Reply 19
zaraliz
Hey all,

Was just wondering, on your return-the-slip-with-openday-details form, does it give the interview dates above correctly, except for the fact that it says

Wednesday 15th February, 2005

rather than 2006?

I'm beginning to feel rather uneasy.. The sort of feeling when you turn up for a party at midnight and you have a feeling the invitation said it ended 11..

I'm sure its just a typing error

Latest