The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and dental therapy 2012 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vasyn
The people who got their offer in Birmingham..how long did you have to wait for the reply?
My interview is tomorrow! So nervous!

Same, had the interview on Friday and got a letter on the Wednesday :smile:
Reply 221
Original post by Aniqah

Original post by Aniqah
My interview was on a Friday and they got back to me the following Wednesday :smile: good luck! x

Thank you :smile: x
Reply 222
Original post by Aniqah

Original post by Aniqah
My interview was on a Friday and they got back to me the following Wednesday :smile: good luck! x

What questions did they ask? can you tell me please?
Reply 223
Hey! has anyone had an interview at leeds yet?? x x
Reply 224
Original post by Vasyn

Original post by Vasyn
What questions did they ask? can you tell me please?

They asked why Birmingham, why dht, about manual dexterity, about my A levels and the roles of a dht. Just be yourself, you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 225
Original post by Bev.M
Just the normal why dhdt and why teeside and then they gave me some scenarios of what might happen and what i would do in those situations but their different in everyones interviews so i couldn't tell you what they would be.
the interview itself was really short tbh :smile:

thanks! have you heard from then yet after your interview?
Reply 226
Anyone heard from Cardiff or Manchester or Portsmouth? I've been waiting for 2 months now and I have a feeling I'll get rejected. I've already been rejected by Birmingham and I have an interview for Teesside. I'm just hoping my interview goes well just incase I get rejected everywhere else :frown:
Reply 227
Original post by nicsxox
thanks! have you heard from then yet after your interview?

No I haven't, but that's a good thing they say if you get rejected straight away you know within 2 weeks otherwise you find out in march if you've got an offer
Original post by nicsxox

Original post by nicsxox
Anyone heard from Cardiff or Manchester or Portsmouth? I've been waiting for 2 months now and I have a feeling I'll get rejected. I've already been rejected by Birmingham and I have an interview for Teesside. I'm just hoping my interview goes well just incase I get rejected everywhere else :frown:

i got an interview at Birmz and rejected from manchester so far.
Heard nothing from Edingburgh, Cardiff or Ports yet either
But I know some people have heard from Portsmouth
Reply 229
Original post by nicsxox

hi, ive applied for manchester and cardiff too but havent heard from them. cardiff said that we should hear in two weeks from now
Reply 230
Original post by nicsxox

Original post by nicsxox

I've got an interview with Manchester and Portsmouth in February :smile:
Reply 231
Original post by Aniqah

Original post by Aniqah
Did I :O are you sure that was me Loool what was I wearing!

erm i didnt catch a good look at what you were wearing but i think it was trousers and a pale coloured top with pumps
Reply 232
Original post by nicsxox

Original post by nicsxox

ermm well i have interviews with dundee and portsmouth in feb
liverpool sent me this fee status questionnaire so they said they would continue with my application once they have received that
and cardiff havent said anything to me
Reply 233
Original post by Bev.M
No I haven't, but that's a good thing they say if you get rejected straight away you know within 2 weeks otherwise you find out in march if you've got an offer

Oh ok! That's good then! Btw what are your predicted grades?
Reply 234
Original post by MissGeorge-x
i got an interview at Birmz and rejected from manchester so far.
Heard nothing from Edingburgh, Cardiff or Ports yet either
But I know some people have heard from Portsmouth

Goodluck on your interview for Birmingham :smile: Yeah, i've heard some have intervews for Portsmouth already :/
Reply 235
Original post by niks2293
hi, ive applied for manchester and cardiff too but havent heard from them. cardiff said that we should hear in two weeks from now

That's ok then. I thought I was the only one that still didn't hear from them :tongue:
Reply 236
Original post by Aniqah
I've got an interview with Manchester and Portsmouth in February :smile:

congrats and good luck :smile:
Reply 237
Original post by Jodie_88_

Original post by Jodie_88_
Hey! has anyone had an interview at leeds yet?? x x

Hi got mine in feb, what about you? Xx
Reply 238
Original post by smurf789
Hi got mine in feb, what about you? Xx

Hi, mines monday 6th, whens yours? is this your first time applying, are you a dental nurse all ready?
xx
Reply 239
Original post by kassy_s

Original post by kassy_s
erm i didnt catch a good look at what you were wearing but i think it was trousers and a pale coloured top with pumps

I was wearing a black shirt and grey blazer! Dont think it was me :/ Have you got an interview with Manchester?

Quick Reply

Latest