The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and dental therapy 2012 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by chrissi#
Hi people. I have been invited for an interview at Cardiff university.. On the same day as the Birmingham applicant visiting day so i think I'm going for the interview just because they will probably be my backup. Has anyone else got an interview at Cardiff too?

You must be one of the first ones to hear from them! congrats =]
I haven't heard a thing from them yet but am now going to keep my face glued to the screen :tongue:
Did you hear from them via e-mail?
Reply 301
Original post by Aniqah
Hii I have an interview with Portsmouth next Friday! So nervous haven't prepared yet :/ probably gonna do the presentation on a topic in textiles like appliqué and bring some pieces in to show them! Wbu?? When's yours :smile: x

hey how did your interview go, mine was thurs 16th? what about yours ?
Reply 302
Original post by KhanN :)
Hi, I've only just joined TSR! It's probably a bit late to come in on all the b'ham hype, but i have an offer too (interview was 20th January)! :smile:

thats soo weird theres at least 5-7 people who went for an interview on the 20th and we all seem to have got an offer !
Reply 303
does anyone know when liverpool will start to give out interviews and has anyone else heard back from cardiff ?
Reply 304
Original post by shemi
You must be one of the first ones to hear from them! congrats =]
I haven't heard a thing from them yet but am now going to keep my face glued to the screen :tongue:
Did you hear from them via e-mail?

Hi, thank you :smile:
Yeah i got an email yesterday and they've said that all interviews are on that day and that they're finalising times for the interview next week.
Reply 305
Has anyone had interview at Manchester yet? Got mine on tuesday!
Reply 306
has anyone had their interview at Portsmouth yet and how did you find it?
Reply 307
Original post by kassy_s
does anyone know when liverpool will start to give out interviews and has anyone else heard back from cardiff ?

im waiting to hear back from liverpool too thought would have heard by now but re-read letter yesterday says shortlisting will be in feb and all candidates will be written too in march :frown: which lpool course are you applying for degree or diploma?
Original post by kassy_s
hey! yeah i applied to dundee and have my interview on the 9th feb ! have u heard anything ??

Hey! Nope I've not heard anything yet :frown: have you?
Original post by janeybean
Hi, I've applied to UHI, Dumfries Campus. I haven't heard anything back yet, have you ? Anyone else applied to UHI ? :confused:

Hey :smile: Yeah, I applied to Inverness UHI. Have you had your interview yet? x
Reply 310
Original post by Vasyn
Has anyone had interview at Manchester yet? Got mine on tuesday!

I've got mine next week! Where else have u been to interview and have u heard anything back?
Reply 311
Original post by Hunny101
I've got mine next week! Where else have u been to interview and have u heard anything back?

I've got mine on the 28th feb!! :smile:
I've got a Cardiff interview too, which clashes with the Birmingham applicant day! In a pickle now, but im thinking i'll have to go to cardiff! Has anyone else heard?
Reply 313
Original post by beccacarolyn
Hey :smile: Yeah, I applied to Inverness UHI. Have you had your interview yet? x

Yeah had interview last Wednesday. Went ok. Will hear back in couple of weeks. The waiting is awful. Hard to be confident knowing 300 applied, 70 interviewed and only 14 places spread out between 3 campuses. You hoping for Inverness or Dumfries? When your interview or have you had it? where is your first choice?
:smile:
Reply 314
Original post by kassy_s
thats soo weird theres at least 5-7 people who went for an interview on the 20th and we all seem to have got an offer !

Hmmm that is weird, maybe they already knew who they wanted to take on sort of? I don't know? But the good thing is we all got offers! :biggrin:
Reply 315
I have an interview at Queen Mary's - 14th March! Anyone else got one??
Reply 316
Original post by Aniqah
I've got mine on the 28th feb!! :smile:

Me too!
Reply 317
Original post by KhanN :)
I have an interview at Queen Mary's - 14th March! Anyone else got one??

Well done! when did you hear?
Reply 318
Original post by Hunny101
Well done! when did you hear?

Hi! Thanks, they e-mailed me friday and got the letter yesterday! :smile:
hi does anyone have an interview at teesside this friday? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest