The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and dental therapy 2012 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I have an interview for Dental Hygiene and Therapy on Wednesday and I was just wondering if anyone had had their interview already and could let me know what to expect in terms of what questions they asked you? Thanks alot x
Reply 101
Original post by jessicaboroda
Hey, I have an interview for Dental Hygiene and Therapy on Wednesday and I was just wondering if anyone had had their interview already and could let me know what to expect in terms of what questions they asked you? Thanks alot x

Hey i have mines to at Teeside University ? I would like to know the questions to
Reply 102
Original post by Jaina01
Hiii!!! I had my interview on Thursday's 10th November, you?

What questions did they ask ? ive got mine tomorow :tongue:
Reply 103
Has anyone had their dental hygiene and therapy interview before at Teeside Univerisity? mines is tomorow ? if any1 knows any questions i might get
Reply 104

hii where is your interview?
Reply 105
Original post by chrissi#

Nice! I'm from Southeast London. Where abouts are you from? And yes I've been volunteering at the hospital for 6months, and I've shadowed at 2 dental practices and a dental technician too. I'm hoping they can see how commited I am to this course =O x

I'm from Luton :smile: awww thats really good! hopefully they will see that you are dedicated. Have you heard anything yet? x
Reply 106
Original post by Aniqah

Original post by Aniqah
I'm from Luton :smile: awww thats really good! hopefully they will see that you are dedicated. Have you heard anything yet? x

nope apart from advertising things from the university, or birmingham saying that they can give out interviews/offers all the way until march. you excited about your interview with manchester? 12 places, it's so scary! x
Reply 107
heyy everyone, im in my first year studying DH + T at birmingham. I applied last year & had interviews at liverpool, manchester, cardiff, portsmouth and bham so if anyone is applying to the same places im happpy to answer any questions!
Reply 108
Hi LibbyU,

I'd be really interested in some info about cardiff.

When did you receive an offer for interview (once you'd send your ucas)?

and what sort of things can you advise on the interview? questions? tips?

any info would be great, I'd be sending loads of karma and good vibes your way :-)

thanks!
Reply 109
And in response to anyone at all -

has anybody had any response from cardiff? at all regarding interviews?
Reply 110
Woo woo just received a letter from Leeds, got a interview on 8th feb. Anyone else got one yet?
Reply 111
Original post by LibbyU

Original post by LibbyU
heyy everyone, im in my first year studying DH + T at birmingham. I applied last year & had interviews at liverpool, manchester, cardiff, portsmouth and bham so if anyone is applying to the same places im happpy to answer any questions!

Hii :smile: I really want to go to Bham! What's the course like there? Is the accomodation near the uni and dental hospital? Also how long after you sent your application did you receive an interview or offer from Bham? Thanks for the help! X
Reply 112

nope apart from advertising things from the university, or birmingham saying that they can give out interviews/offers all the way until march. you excited about your interview with manchester? 12 places, it's so scary! x

Aww omgg march! That's so long :frown: Yep I'm excited but so nervous! Got exams coming up so just concentrating on that atm. Got to prepare for it soon though!
Reply 113
Original post by LibbyU

Original post by LibbyU

Hi Libby,
I've applied to all of those universities, I wanted to know a few of the questions that came up? And why you chose Birmingham after all that? And lastly, apparently people can't take out loans if we chose to study at birmingham am I right? :s-smilie: It's a bit worrying because how are we meant to fund for our accomodation?
x
Reply 114
Original post by Aniqah

Original post by Aniqah
Aww omgg march! That's so long :frown: Yep I'm excited but so nervous! Got exams coming up so just concentrating on that atm. Got to prepare for it soon though!

Yeah, January exams are stressing me out already. -gulps- x
Reply 115

I got an interview with Birmingham on 20th January! So happy :biggrin: letter just came! Anyone else heard anything from them? x
Reply 116
Original post by Deli0712

Woo woo just received a letter from Leeds, got a interview on 8th feb. Anyone else got one yet?

Hey I have got an interview at leeds too on the 3rd Feb!! whoop - havw you applied to leeds before?
Reply 117
Original post by smurf789
Hey I have got an interview at leeds too on the 3rd Feb!! whoop - havw you applied to leeds before?

Congratulations , no I haven't applied before, have you? Are you from Leeds?
Reply 118
Congratulations , no I haven't applied before, have you? Are you from Leeds?

Yeah applied about 2 yrs ago but was unsuccessful. Ye I'm from Leeds too. How about yourself? Are you from Leeds and are you a dental nurse? :smile:
Reply 119
Yes Im from Leeds and I am a dental nurse. Are u? Did you have an interview when you applied before?

Quick Reply

Latest