The Student Room Group

2012 Veterinary Medicine Stalking Page

i've 'made' a stalking page (i say made - i've just copied last year's stalking page to make a new one :tongue:) NEW stalking page 2012!!

if anyone wants to improve it i have no objections!

i think i've managed to put all the vet courses in but if i've missed one let me know, or just add it in yourself.

if you can't edit it yourself and want me to add you (not sure i'm exactly the best person to do this but....) then just quote me in this thread and i'll add your name in :smile:

i don't suppose there is much information to put in just yet but at least we'll be able to see who is applying where!

put your name in ALPHABETICAL order please! then we can cross-reference easily :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by schizopear
i've 'made' a stalking page (i say made - i've just copied last year's stalking page to make a new one :tongue:) NEW stalking page 2012!!

i think i've managed to put all the vet courses in but if i've missed one let me know, or just add it in yourself.

if you can't edit it yourself and want me to add you (not sure i'm exactly the best person to do this but....) then just quote me in this thread and i'll add your name in :smile:

i don't suppose there is much information to put in just yet but at least we'll be able to see who is applying where!

WOW I looked at the "edit" page of your stalking page.... I honestly have NO Idea how that thing works; there are so many "|" everywhere!
Do you mind putting mine up?

I applied to Cambridge (St. Catharine's), Edinburgh, Glasgow, and RVC.
I guess the biggest difference though is that I'm an overseas applicant... with American academic credentials.
I am also considered "mature student" :s-smilie: Eeeks, that makes me feel old.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ofssinfoxes
WOW I looked at the "edit" page of your stalking page.... I honestly have NO Idea how that thing works; there are so many "|" everywhere!
Do you mind putting mine up?

I applied to Cambridge (St. Catharine's), Edinburgh, Glasgow, and RVC.
I guess the biggest difference though is that I'm an overseas applicant... with American academic credentials.
I am also considered "mature student" :s-smilie: Eeeks, that makes me feel old.

don't worry - i don't really understand how the page works, i just copied last year's stalking page that somebody more competent made!

but i've added you in. i've put you down as international because that will affect interviews and things (so other people don't panic) but i don't think being a mature student will have as much of an impact on interviewing/offer times etc.
don't worry - i don't really understand how the page works, i just copied last year's stalking page that somebody more competent made!

but i've added you in. i've put you down as international because that will affect interviews and things (so other people don't panic) but i don't think being a mature student will have as much of an impact on interviewing/offer times etc.

Haha, yeah... international applicants really do work in different time zones. Like I got an invitation to an interview on the 24th. UGH :redface:
Reply 4
Everybody should check the stalking page to ensure they're in the correct sections. There were some technical difficulties with it this morning. Everything should now be correct but double check to make sure.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
I've added me :biggrin:
Hmmm.... that's interesting. Everyone applied to RVC :smile:
Reply 7
Ooh exciting, I shall attempt to add myself :biggrin:

Edit: I added myself :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Haha, yeah... international applicants really do work in different time zones. Like I got an invitation to an interview on the 24th. UGH :redface:

where have you got an interview? i will add it to the stalking page!
Reply 9
Original post by Eevee13
Ooh exciting, I shall attempt to add myself :biggrin:

Edit: I added myself :smile:

are you applying for the accelerated course at edinburgh?

everyone seemed to be in the edinburgh accelerated rather than the normal but i'm sure most of the people on there aren't graduates so i've switched everyone to the normal D100 (if that's wrong for anyone then i apologise).

but i've left you as accelerated because you're a graduate, is that right?
where have you got an interview? i will add it to the stalking page!

Cambridge.:frown:
Reply 11
Cambridge.:frown:

24th of which month? this month?!
Reply 12
are you applying for the accelerated course at edinburgh?

everyone seemed to be in the edinburgh accelerated rather than the normal but i'm sure most of the people on there aren't graduates so i've switched everyone to the normal D100 (if that's wrong for anyone then i apologise).

but i've left you as accelerated because you're a graduate, is that right?

Yep, you are correct :smile: I'm a graduate indeed. I am sure I can't afford to go to Edinburgh but I am applying just in case I win the lottery - you never know!
24th of which month? this month?!

... yeah. Totally not prepared for it. :frown:

OMG!!!!
Reply 14
... yeah. Totally not prepared for it. :frown:

OMG!!!!

crikey! good luck!
Reply 15

put your name in ALPHABETICAL order please! then we can cross-reference easily :smile:

Can you put me on please, no idea how to do it! :smile: iv applied to bristol, nottingham, edinburgh and RVC as an undergraduate.
Reply 16
Original post by lozanger
Can you put me on please, no idea how to do it! :smile: iv applied to bristol, nottingham, edinburgh and RVC as an undergraduate.

added you :smile:
Reply 17
thankyou :biggrin:
Could you add me onto the page pleasee? :smile: I've applied to D100 Liverpool, Edinburgh and Glasgow and D190 Nottingham.
Reply 19
Original post by Grizzly-Bear
Could you add me onto the page pleasee? :smile: I've applied to D100 Liverpool, Edinburgh and Glasgow and D190 Nottingham.

done :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest