The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anonymous
It happened. I got drunk at uni, so drunk, and started talking to this lad. We shared a taxi home and the next thing I knew I was in his bed having sex.

I woke up today feeling ashamed and confused. Has this happened to anyone else? I am not gay, I know that for a fact I have never ever had any type of feelings towards men.

The sex was exciting and thrilling though! What shall I do? :frown:

You probably are gay then.

Or you were so out of it, you didn't realise you'd be doing it with a man.
this thread is more full of crap than any I have ever seen on TSR
fao the OP, if you need to talk about this to somebody you'll need to find someone who can do it properly, eg a student counsellor, rather than listen to the prats on here
Hmmm i smell something fishy going on here
Exoskeletal
if there was no condom, get tested.
however AIDS does not show in your system till at least 3 months after infection.

The OP should talk to his GP, failing that an anonymous HIV clinic or phone line.

Given you know nothing about this person, the sooner you talk to someone the better.
Reply 64
This sounds like something off that new film "Brokeback mountain" - i know that was off topic soz!
I do think you may want to talk to someone proffessional about this. You enjoyed it, what's wrong with that? You need to discuss your feelings etc with some non-students, so you can get proper advice etc.
Reply 65
Beekeeper
hehe, I have no idea why people boast about how many girlfriends they have, it just shows how incompetent they are, and how incapable they are of keeping hold of a relationship for longer than a week...

OP: Why have you started this thread, insistent that you are straight? What is the point in even asking any questions if you ars so insistent?

If it troubles you that much then forget it and find another girl, easy.

Precisely.
Reply 66
helki
This sounds like something off that new film "Brokeback mountain" - i know that was off topic soz!
I do think you may want to talk to someone proffessional about this. You enjoyed it, what's wrong with that? You need to discuss your feelings etc with some non-students, so you can get proper advice etc.

Agree.

And Brokeback Mountain was HOT!
Reply 67
Just because you slept with a guy doesn't mean you are gay, bi, bi curious or anything else. Only you really know what your sexuality is and it isn't defined by the people that you slept with male or female it is defined by who you are attracted to. If you are sure that your aren't attracted to guys then you aren't gay. It doesn't matter what other people say about it.

I have a couple of female friends who hooked up after a night out having been very drunk and I am pretty sure that they are straight so it can happen

One this that I would ask if that if you had sex without a condom that you get yourself tested now and in a number of months to make sure that you haven't caught anything.
Closet gay?
I dont know but i think you have a tendancy to turn gay though
Reply 69
Helenia
Some of you (especially the cowards posting anonymously for no reason) need to grow up. A lot.

Agreed. I guess there's no clear cut answer to this. Being black and white about it isn't going to help.
Reply 70
Anonymous
Punched him and got out of there :frown:

You're reacting just like the Heath Ledger character did on Brokeback Mountain when he realised he was gay.
Reply 71
Anonymous
You bastard. How dare you be so ignorant. One drunken animal act does not alter your sexuality.

Yes it does, he is most definitely a **** stabber.
Reply 72
Firebird
At least you're open minded. If a guy tried to pull most of the lads I know they'd attack them.

There's nothing wrong with that. If someone made advances I didn't take kindly to, I'd feel well within my rights to hit them.

It's worse between two guys too... after all, male sexuality is all built around dominance and aggression.

randdom
Just because you slept with a guy doesn't mean you are gay, bi, bi curious or anything else. Only you really know what your sexuality is and it isn't defined by the people that you slept with male or female it is defined by who you are attracted to. If you are sure that your aren't attracted to guys then you aren't gay. It doesn't matter what other people say about it.

Have to disagree. Sex implies some sort of attraction, even when plastered. For example, I completely dislike stabbing myself with knives when I'm sober... equally, I avoid it when I'm drunk.
Reply 73
LibertineNorth
There's nothing wrong with that. If someone made advances I didn't take kindly to, I'd feel well within my rights to hit them.

It's worse between two guys too... after all, male sexuality is all built around dominance and aggression.

Have to disagree. Sex implies some sort of attraction, even when plastered. For example, I completely dislike stabbing myself with knives when I'm sober... equally, I avoid it when I'm drunk.
That is rubbish, I have known people who have got drunk and slept with someone that they are not attracted to in the least. I don't know why but for some people when you are really drunk sleep with people when there is no attraction there.
You're gay... The truth comes out when you're drunk.

Smh...
Has anyone ever heard of experimentation? I've never seen so much narrowmindedness on TSR. It's like "Oh you slept with a man. Conclusion: Gay" that's utter B.S everyone here knows it. It's like wine tasting. You try before you buy. Sorry to put it crudely, but a bit experimentation killed no one. Yes, it may suggest homosexual tendencies, but even that is not 100% certain. But by having homosexual intercourse doens't necessarily imply that you are definitely homosexual.

Curiosity - it's a word, so use it.
Philosophia
Has anyone ever heard of experimentation? I've never seen so much narrowmindedness on TSR. It's like "Oh you slept with a man. Conclusion: Gay" that's utter B.S everyone here knows it. It's like wine tasting. You try before you buy. Sorry to put it crudely, but a bit experimentation killed no one. Yes, it may suggest homosexual tendencies, but even that is not 100% certain. But by having homosexual intercourse doens't necessarily imply that you are definitely homosexual.

Curiosity - it's a word, so use it.

PFATHHHH!!! What?!

Yes you are, period. It's not normal to sleep around with both sexes, then take your pick of which one you like better. If you are willing to do it with another man then there is only one conclusion, you are gay, my friend. :rolleyes:

And to the author of this thread, i can't imagine anyone being so drunk that they don't feel being 'done'. He must have been really bad...
Reply 77
Multiplexed
PFATHHHH!!! What?!

Yes you are, period. It's not normal to sleep around with both sexes, then take your pick of which one you like better. If you are willing to do it with another man then there is only one conclusion, you are gay, my friend. :rolleyes:

And to the author of this thread, i can't imagine anyone being so drunk that they don't feel being 'done'. He must have been really bad...

So wait, you're completely discounting being bisexual? And theres a fairly substantial proportion of young people these days that do exactly that - experiment and find out where their preferences lie.

And he never said he was 'willing' to do it with another man, he was so drunk he didnt know what he was doing. I dont think that makes him gay somehow.
mangomaz
So wait, you're completely discounting being bisexual? And theres a fairly substantial proportion of young people these days that do exactly that - experiment and find out where their preferences lie.

Well, obviously if you like both, then you're a bisexual... :rolleyes: , but we were discussing people who weren't sure if they were gay or not.
The guy is gay... why is this thread still active?

Latest

Trending

Trending