The Student Room Group

Modern History with Economics at Manchester (V136)

If I was predicted AAB in History, Economics and Politics, and the requirements are ABB - to include History or Economics, do I stand a good chance of an offer, see as I exceed the standard offer requirement?
Reply 1
Original post by srascal8
If I was predicted AAB in History, Economics and Politics, and the requirements are ABB - to include History or Economics, do I stand a good chance of an offer, see as I exceed the standard offer requirement?

yeah, I'm predicted AAB in Economics, History and Maths and I got an offer of ABB 4 days after my UCAS was sent!
Reply 2
Original post by WH1892
yeah, I'm predicted AAB in Economics, History and Maths and I got an offer of ABB 4 days after my UCAS was sent!

Got one on Monday! You going to firm? I'm probs gonna insure it, as they offered me an AAA for History straight as well! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by srascal8
Got one on Monday! You going to firm? I'm probs gonna insure it, as they offered me an AAA for History straight as well! :biggrin:

nice, well done!

Yeah I think I will, and have cardiff as my reserve. what about you? have you got one of the invites/are you going to a visit day?
Reply 4
Got an offer for this today! ABB too, also hoping to have Cardiff as my first choice. Seems we're meant to be, WH1892.
Reply 5
How popular is this course ?

Quick Reply

Latest