The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A nice walk at night (maybe a little more practical in Bangor than some other places I guess).

Airsoft (until the VCR Bill comes into place and the government ban it for me :mad: )

Yeah, have to agree, massages work...if you can find someone to give you one :tongue:
Reply 21
tomgiddings
A nice walk at night (maybe a little more practical in Bangor than some other places I guess).

Airsoft (until the VCR Bill comes into place and the government ban it for me :mad: )

Yeah, have to agree, massages work...if you can find someone to give you one :tongue:

DUDE! Im not sure how the hell i did not know about that! Thats ****ing bull-****!

I can't believe this, what reason is there to ban replica guns? We have every right to own one if we use it safely and properly (even if it means having wars in your back garden etc...). Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but this is another piece of evidence of freedoms being exterminated...

Better buy myself a BB gun quick, i broke my Desert Eagle ><
Reply 22
Optimistic
Have a drink

...or 14.
Reply 23
Pineappolis
...or 14.

Wow this is a lot of replies lol.

I've cooled down now. I just ended up dealing with it since I forgot to check back at this thread.

Usually when I get pissed off I punch walls or doors... last time I kicked a hole in my wall and punched another hole in my door. :/

I need a punchbag...
Reply 24
watch scrubs :biggrin:
Reply 25
bcafc
play football it always works for me

:ditto: just go and smack a football around, its a great stress reliever
Stranksy
DUDE! Im not sure how the hell i did not know about that! Thats ****ing bull-****!

I can't believe this, what reason is there to ban replica guns? We have every right to own one if we use it safely and properly (even if it means having wars in your back garden etc...). Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but this is another piece of evidence of freedoms being exterminated...

Better buy myself a BB gun quick, i broke my Desert Eagle ><

Personally I'd stick with the insured sites - much more legitimate.

Scrubs, totally agree :biggrin:
Sithius
I wonder how many people are going to reply with sex or *******? :rolleyes: Not that it isn't a good method... just a bit boring.

What do you do when you feel like you're going to ripp someones head off. I find it hard to go nuts and hard to think of something to do.

I'm pretty pissed off at the moment but cool enough to just manage to type this message.

I cry, its probabaly the simplest thing to do but i really works.
Reply 28
Exercise, yep - that helps

....howza about a something a little more alternative:

- Meditation[I], works wonders....just relax, do it :biggrin:
Reply 29
Go for a gym session. It works.
Reply 30
Run... Play Chopin's Revolutionary Etude... Take a nice looooong shower (note not bath, there's something amazingly therapeutic about jets of water) with nice bath stuff like stuff from the Body Shop... Read books... Do nothing. =D
Reply 31
i have eye toy on my ps2 and spend my time kicking and punching the **** out of little balls that glide towards me on the screen. not only relieves stress but helps you loose weight and get fit :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending