The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hull got voted like the worst place in england i think.

york is a really nice place.

never heard of the other place.

always judge a book by its cover.

:smile:
Reply 2
york, it's by far the best for chemistry and overall academically, it's a nice place if you dont mind a campus
Reply 3
thanks guys :smile:
Reply 4
I went to York last Thurs and campus isn't THAT bad. There's ducks though, and they poo everywhere.
Reply 5
york all the way!.... and ducks are cute.
Reply 6
You Heriot Watt is really nice, and Edinburgh is one of *THE* best cities - seriously, think about it...
I heard York's labs are terrible, though the campus and accomodation is excellent.
My friend is going to Sheffield over York.. I'm still giving it a chance.. I'm not sure I'll get in.. I can only hope they interview me.

I am a good thinker, Was predicted an A but I doubt i'lll get it.

Personally for me the lecturers matter most, I've gone for Manchester, Leeds, Sussex and York.. personally I'll go to anyone who will take me. I sent my application in 1 day before the absolute deadline so I'm not sure where I stand there :frown:
Hull aint that bad but i would prefer it because of the hull york medical school i know people what have gone to york uni and they never liked the labs there but hey if you want to go somewhere with scenery than go ahead but if you want the best labs go to hull uni

By the way Hull is not THAT bad

Kat x
Reply 9
York!!
Reply 10
I agreee, York York York!!!
York is easily the best.
Went to York a few weeks ago and it seemed a really nice place with friendly staff. Labs for the first years aren't too good but the new building is really smart and does have good labs. Plus it's quite a low offer (BBC). The towns nice aswell.

Latest

Trending

Trending