The Student Room Group
Skimmed milk is the most healthy, regardless of your weight. Personally I like semi-skimmed best. Well, I really like full fat but I avoid buying that because I drink so much milk. The 1% stuff isn't bad either (purple top).
Reply 2
Skimmed is too watery imo.

Probably there's better things to worry about unless you're doing a gallon+ a day.
Blue, creamy fatty goodness. :sogood:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Umm sorry i voted without reading the question i thought it was just to do with which one we like the best .... sorry
Reply 5
i prefer semi-skimmed! always have for some reason!
tried skimmed.....i threw up....ughhhhh....its grosss¬¬
any is fine for you OP

i drink skimmed
Red and blue are naaasty, I just stick to green and always have!
Reply 8
Full fat on weetos, semi skimmed everything else.
Original post by G8D
Green or orange.

Orange tastes exactly like green but is only 1% and cheaper.

Me too!

And it doesn't taste like water (like the red one) even though people who have never tried it think it does.
Reply 10
I once knew someone who honestly thought that semi-skimmed milk came from semi-skimmed cows :awesome:
Original post by Rascacielos
Skimmed milk is the most healthy, regardless of your weight. Personally I like semi-skimmed best. Well, I really like full fat but I avoid buying that because I drink so much milk. The 1% stuff isn't bad either (purple top).

That depends what you mean by most healthy - ie, for someone trying to gain weight, it wouldn't be 'healthy'.. :s-smilie:

OP - I voted before I read the question :colondollar: But really it's just about everything in moderation and blah. Your BMI is healthy, so you shouldn't be actively trying to lose or gain weight. As long as your diet is generally healthy, then any milk is good milk. :smile:
Reply 12
Reasearch is now showing that the belief that reduced-fat milk is healthier is out of date. The saturated fat in milk and other animal products (butter, meat etc) is an essential part of the diet and it is only worth reducing your intake if you have a problem with too many calories in your diet.
I was told to drink the blue top milk for weight gain.

What is the orange top milk? We did used to get that one, I think.

Skimmed tastes like water.
Reply 14
Use to get the blue top milk but then my brother started complaining about how unhealthy it is so we get semi skinned now... even though he moved out. :K:

Latest