The Student Room Group

The "waiting for news is driving me crazy" uberthread 2011-12

Scroll to see replies

I applied on the 8th of November and my first offer was 10 days later, second was on the 24th, third was on the 29th and the fourth was on the 1st of December, still waiting on Dundee.
Applied October 12th, first offer on 8th December. The wait killed me... although I got my interview at Oxford in late November which gave me some confidence.:smile:
Reply 2942
applied on October 13th, got my first offer this friday on the 16th December
Depends very much on the unis you apply to. I applied on the 14th of October and I still only have one offer, which I got from Warwick on the 7th of December.
9 days..
Reply 2945
Original post by Jodianne
I did only send it off 5 days ago, so I know I'm gonna be waiting a month or two for replies. But still, it doesn't stop me checking 829 times a day :tongue:

I've just checked UCAS again... then I snapped back to reality. Why would it update at 1am? :lolwut:

It will be easier when you've waited a few months; I haven't checked Track in three days or so.

I just obsessively check my emails quite often instead.
(edited 12 years ago)
About 9/10 days from QM and City.
Sent my application off on Friday 9th December and got my first offer on Wednesday 14th.

I think it really does depend on the uni's though and in some cases even how 'good' you are. My friend sent her application off in October and still hasn't had one offer.
Application Sent 14th November

1st offer- 18th November
2nd offer- 23rd November
3rd offer- 5th December
4th offer- 7th December
The more respected unis generally take longer with their offers dont they?
it took me 12 days for my first offer :smile:
Reply 2951
I applied on 20th October and got my first on 9 December, then another offer 4 days later.
I got my first offer 15 days later.

Pretty soon, I'd say.
I got 3 offers within 2 weeks!! yay :woo:
Reply 2954
I sent off on 13th October.
1st offer: 2nd November
2nd offer: 3rd November
3rd offer: 3rd November
4th offer: 28th November
5th offer: 16th December
Reply 2955
Applied - 17/11
Offer 1- 21/11
Offer 2 -29/11
Offer 3 - 30/11
Offer 4 - 14/12
Just 1 more to go :biggrin:

Last year I applied on 15/10, rejection 1 was 3/12, last was end of Jan/beg of Feb :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
last year i sent mine off in october (just after oxbridge deaddline) and i got an offer about a week later i think, had all my offers by mid november.
UCAS was sent off 2nd November, letter for first offer was dated 8th November. :awesome:
Reply 2958
Sent off 29th September, 1st offer 23rd November, (med applicant though)
Reply 2959
Applied 21st November
1st offer - 27th November (Hull)
2nd offer - 12th December (Aberystwyth)
Still waiting on the rest :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending