Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anybody waiting on offers from Leeds?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    150 days ago I sent off my application, today no offers no rejections... arghhhhh!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by os93)
    150 days ago I sent off my application, today no offers no rejections... arghhhhh!!!!
    jesus that's horrific! What/where?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone had an interview for Bioveterinary science with veterinary nursing at Bristol?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serena230793)
    Hi, has anyone had an interview for Bioveterinary science with veterinary nursing at Bristol?
    No, but I was unsuccesful for that one

I am waiting for UWE for vet nursing. They have interviewed other people, but I have heard nothing at all
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I wish Glasgow would hurry up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petparadise123)
    No, but I was unsuccesful for that one

I am waiting for UWE for vet nursing. They have interviewed other people, but I have heard nothing at all
    Sorry to hear that

I want Liverpool to hurry up already! I haven't heard ANYTHING from them
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Adult Nursing in Plymouth in October... it is now March and still heard nothing :mad: Some people have heard, even a friend of mine had a unconditional a week ago and so I emailed the university and they said they havent made up all their decisions yet.. joy.. talk about torture. I check track 20 times a day!!:confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The wait for the result of my Entrance Scholarship Exams for Aberystwyth University is driving me crazy, I just want to know whether I've got anything. I find out on the 21st, but still it's 2 weeks away, and I want to firm now. -.-
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer from Edinburgh today. St. Andrews is the last university I'm waiting on for a response.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jeesh Sussex are taken their time. I'm hanging around for them on the smallest chance they get back to me with a really low offer so I can insure them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone hear anything from York?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting for replies from Dundee University?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gypsyboots)
    Is anyone still waiting for replies from Dundee University?
    I am and all of my friends who applied are too!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    received offers from Roehamption, Kingston and SouthBank...still waiting for Westminster and Middlesex to get back to me...the wait is killing me slowly *sigh*
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from UCL for straight Law!!! Ecstatic
    Also got offers from QMUL, York, and Birmingham - still waiting on Bristol, but I think at this point I'll be withdrawing my application, because I'm obviously firming UCL
    To all those still waiting, good luck, and anything is possible! I didn't think I had a shot in hell
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from UCL for straight Law!!! Ecstatic
    Also got offers from QMUL, York, and Birmingham - still waiting on Bristol, but I think at this point I'll be withdrawing my application, because I'm obviously firming UCL
    To all those still waiting, good luck, and anything is possible! I didn't think I had a shot in hell
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    offer from LSE for economics
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Applied in mid December, got 2 rejections from UCL and Leeds College of Art and not heard from the other 3 I sent portfolios off on 20th Jan for Cardiff and 5th march for Oxford Brookes (you wouldnt think i applied at the same time for these courses) and Queens Belfast doesnt require one. I was told by Cardiff i'd hear late Feb or late March...so hopefully it shouldn't be long and QUB and Brookes, i have no idea how long it'll be so fingers crossed it'll be soon!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got a rejection from portsmouth on thursday, but I logged into UCAS today and their offer was unconditional. Apparently they reconsidered my application because of my predicted grades and disregarded the fact you need a B in maths and ive got a C...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: August 1, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.