The Student Room Group

The "waiting for news is driving me crazy" uberthread 2011-12

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by cz100
School, then helping maths tutoring, then going straight to piano, after piano it's back to school for our autumn concert which will only finish at half 9 at the earliest.

Sounds like a busy day.
Reply 81
Original post by Besakt
Sounds like a busy day.

Yep. Had no more acknowledgements so today has been un-exciting.
Reply 82
Original post by cz100
Yep. Had no more acknowledgements so today has been un-exciting.

I've only had one acknowledgement so far by UEA. Some universities don't send acknowledgements out. Where have you applied?
Reply 83
Original post by Besakt
I've only had one acknowledgement so far by UEA. Some universities don't send acknowledgements out. Where have you applied?

Cambridge, Birmingham, Queen's Belfast and Southampton for medicine. Also Warwick for biomed.
Had two acknowledgements so far, from Bath and Sheffield. Applied on 6th October :P I'm annoying myself at the moment by constantly logging into track when I know there's nothing changed. The wait is excruciating haha :L
Reply 85
Original post by cz100
Cambridge, Birmingham, Queen's Belfast and Southampton for medicine. Also Warwick for biomed.

Oh. I'm not looking forward to the many sleepless nights. :frown:
Reply 86
Original post by Besakt
Oh. I'm not looking forward to the many sleepless nights. :frown:

:laugh: Us two talking probably doesn't help. We just keep each other uptight.
Reply 87
Original post by mpc1
Just a small suggestion.

Thought it might be useful to add another field - "Offer received date" and "Offer received time" in the UCAS 2012 decisions thread as the present template has only "Applied date" and not "Received date"

That way, people who update the thread later also can write the exact date and time when they received the offer

Thanks
OK - doesn't guarantee that people will provide this information, though :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by cz100
:laugh: Us two talking probably doesn't help. We just keep each other uptight.

I know. :redface:
Apart from those applying for medicine/dentistry/vet med or Oxbridge, I'm so surprised how early some of you have got your applications sent away...I've not even started my PS yet! :redface:
I logged into track without receiving my welcome letter therefore I am a rebel :cool:
I logged into Track without my letter too :tongue:
Original post by Besakt
It's been one day and this waiting is killing me. :frown:

Same :colondollar:

Just logged into track for the first - I have a feeling I will be doing that very very often now :rolleyes:
Reply 93
I wish I hadn't applied to medicine now, just because I know that the wait will be really long :P haha
bored of waiting :tumble:
I'm sick of waiting for my tutor to do my reference... :frown:
Reply 96
yay got an offer from glasgow today :biggrin:
Reply 97
5 acknowledgements now. The excitement is starting to wear off and i'm just grimly hoping I get an interview or my Manchester questionnaire soon just for something to do, I want to feel like something is happening!
Original post by lydiaahill
yay got an offer from glasgow today :biggrin:

Congratulations! What is the offer and what for?
Reply 99
I got an email from Essex today stating that they'll start considering the applications on 17 October, and that I might get a decision within a month or so. At least I have received a sign acknowledgement from all my choices now.

Quick Reply