The Student Room Group

Girls, how frequently are you asked out?

Scroll to see replies

Women are lucky :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 81
before this year i had never been asked out but since january have been asked out 4 times (twice by the same guy), they're all great guys and i still talk to them all but just as friends x
Original post by Emerald good
Too much that it gets boring or takes away the excitement. It's fairly predictable when a guy is into me as well now.
I'm not complaining. I am an appreciative individual and it is flattering, but I like my space and independence also. Sometimese it's nice to be able to walk to class or do whatever I like without being disturbed. There's been situations where guys have been weird enough to follow me places. I do a course where the ratio of females to males is 1:6.
There's been situations where guys fight to sit next to me or hit on me in class, and to add to the problem, the lecturer gets jealous and begins to join in.
The ones I despise the most are the unfaithful guys who already have a gf and ask me out.
I never go out with the intention of looking for a bf. I have many other things to do in life. If it happens, it happens. You can't force these things.
The downside from these experiences is that when a guy doesn't get his way or what he wants, he can be horrible, negative and on two occasions, violent. This is the hurtful part.
The fact that it happens often also means that it makes it harder for me to pick a guy. But I know when I do, that guy must be something out of this world to get through to me.

:toofunny: :rolleyes:
Reply 83
I have been asked out 2 times.
Reply 84
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends if you can spot an ******* a mile off or not (granted most girls can't, or find them attractive, at first) :rolleyes:

Amen.

How long were ye together and how recently did it end? :holmes:

Haha, true.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending