The Student Room Group

Help out fellow student in cw! (Questionnaire) Higher education students only.

Hi guys as a part of my coursework in ICT (Unit 3 - Problem Solving) I need to carry out questionnaire, please help me out!

All data collected here will be deleted after I finish this part of my coursework (approx 1-2 months). If you feel uncomfortable with any questions just don't answer. All help is much appreciated! :smile:

1. How old are you?
2. What subjects did you do at AS/A2 level?
3. What was your first university choice?
4. What was your second university choice?
5. What courses did you choose?
6. What were entry requirements?
7. With what grades you got accepted?
8. Did you take part in any extra curricular activities?
9. If yes, please state any.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by vitekk
1. How old are you? 18
2. What subjects did you do at AS/A2 level? Maths, FMaths, Physics, Chemistry, General Studies, Classical Civilisation AS
3. What was your first university choice? Oxford
4. What was your second university choice? York
5. What courses did you choose? Computer Science
6. What were entry requirements? AAA Oxford, AAB York
7. With what grades you got accepted? A*A*A*A (I don't count Gen. Studs or Class Civ)
8. Did you take part in any extra curricular activities? A few, but more programming projects than formal ECs
9. If yes, please state any.
Reply 2
Thank you! Helps me a lot! :smile: Still need few more though!
Original post by vitekk
Hi guys as a part of my coursework in ICT (Unit 3 - Problem Solving) I need to carry out questionnaire, please help me out!

All data collected here will be deleted after I finish this part of my coursework (approx 1-2 months). If you feel uncomfortable with any questions just don't answer. All help is much appreciated! :smile:

1. How old are you? 21
2. What subjects did you do at AS/A2 level? The equivalent: Highers ( English, Maths, Chem, Physics, Geography(, Advanced Highers (Maths, Chem)
3. What was your first university choice?First application: Cambridge Nat Sci, pooled then rejected, Loughborough Chem Eng, Strathclyde, Heriot-Watt and Glasgow Chemistry. Had unconditionals for Scottish Unis so went to HW then dropped out. Second time round, only applied to Stirling Uni for Maths.
4. What was your second university choice?See above.
5. What courses did you choose?See above.
6. What were entry requirements? Dependant on uni, from AAA at Adv Higher to unconditional for rest.
7. With what grades you got accepted? 5 As at Higher, 2As at Adv H.
8. Did you take part in any extra curricular activities? Yes.
9. If yes, please state any.Charity trip to Peru, NASA competition etc.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK! :smile:

:h:
Reply 4
Thank you! Brilliant guys! Keep them comming! :smile:
Reply 5
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending