The Student Room Group

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - January 2012 Exam.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
i hope they dont ask for 67 for B, cause i am aiming for a B and i ran out of time in the exam so i hope they ask soming like 64 for a B
Original post by windo
i hope they dont ask for 67 for B, cause i am aiming for a B and i ran out of time in the exam so i hope they ask soming like 64 for a B

yh 64 is reasonable I hope OCR are nice to us this year :biggrin: lol
Reply 662
Original post by Fatima0065

64 is the highest they have asked for a B in F325 and that was june 2011
Original post by Saliency
Does anyone have a copy of the paper yet?

also any form of mark scheme, that'd be awesome
Original post by hazelsaurus
also any form of mark scheme, that'd be awesome

I think we should do our own...what do u say?
Reply 665

Can u ask ur teacher what the grade boundary for a B will be please? cause i caought the flu:frown: and am not going to college tmz and none of my friends do chemistry.
WHICH COLLEGE do you go to btw??:smile:
Original post by windo
Can u ask ur teacher what the grade boundary for a B will be please? cause i caought the flu:frown: and am not going to college tmz and none of my friends do chemistry.
WHICH COLLEGE do you go to btw??:smile:

Yh surre I dnt mind and Cadbury sixth form college wbu?
Reply 667
Yh surre I dnt mind and Cadbury sixth form college wbu?

ok thank you. very nice of you. i go to cardinal newman btw :smile:
Original post by windo
ok thank you. very nice of you. i go to cardinal newman btw :smile:

no proble and kwlio.:smile:
I think we should do our own...what do u say?

I think I probably got 90% of the questions wrong but okay yeah :smile:
Reply 670
no proble and kwlio.:smile:

did u ask ur teacher what the grade boundaries are gna be?
Reply 671
What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be for A, B and C for this paper?:smile:
I think ...
A = 77
B = 70
C= 60

what about everyone else:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by windo
what does everyone think the grade boundaries will be for a, b and c for this paper?:smile:
i think ...
A = 77
b = 70
c= 60

what about everyone else:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

a*= 82
a= 74
b= 65
c=58
Reply 673
65 for a B!!!!:confused::confused: Considering we had 15 mins extra and it was an easier paper, dont u think it will be atleast 70 for a B?
Reply with your opinion please:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 674
Original post by windo
65 for a B!!!!:confused::confused: Considering we had 15 mins extra and it was an easier paper, dont u think it will be atleast 70 for a B?
Reply with your opinion please:smile::smile::smile:

I'm thinking, because imo it was alot easier than the mocks, and we had extra time - it'll be quite close to the actual percentages, e.g.

80 - A, 70 - B.

No idea how the rest of the country found it though, so we'll just have to wait and see (and hope they're lower)! :biggrin:
Reply 675
Original post by Joseppea
I'm thinking, because imo it was alot easier than the mocks, and we had extra time - it'll be quite close to the actual percentages, e.g.

80 - A, 70 - B.

No idea how the rest of the country found it though, so we'll just have to wait and see (and hope they're lower)! :biggrin:

wow i hope it aint 70 for a B and near to what you said (65) for a B
Reply 676
Original post by Joseppea

80 - A, 70 - B.

My teacher said it should be around 81/82 for an A.
Reply 677
Original post by J DOT A

WOW!!!! 81/82 for an A, thats more than the standard % which is 80. are u sure she didnt say 71/72
Original post by J DOT A

Gosh, I hope not :s-smilie:
I came out of the exam feeling okay about it, and now the more I think about it, the more I convince myself I've messed up big style...
Original post by Shadowcake
I said the same for the colour change but apparently it was because the Mn2+ reacts with the acid, and it was just something that we had overlooked in the textbook :frown:
I got -2520 or something thereabouts for the lattice enthalpy, add the same as you for the ratio. Cant honestly remember my answers to the rest but i still feel that it went pretty well thankfully. How about you?

i think it went well... but then again so did everyone i asked so i think the grade boundaries will be higher =[ which sucks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending