The Student Room Group

He told me he's bi sexual- and he pretends to be a girl online

I've known him for like a year, but it wasn't till June when we actually started liking each other, we became very close...Ill get to the point...

A couple days ago he told me he was bi sexual, I felt like I had been smacked in the face. And to top it off he told me while I was drunk, emotional wreck I was! I told him to tell me everything and he did, a little too much I think. He told me that he goes online and acts like a girl, he even has a fake Facebook, basically he tricks these guys. He started listing all his different hotmail accounts, he even gave me the password to one....to see how many people he's tricked, he thinks it's a joke.
I don't care that he's bi sexual, but he should have told me from day one...that's not the worst part tho, I can't get over the fact that he tricks guys into thinking he's a girl.That's just creepy. God only knows what else he's up to.

I feel like a friend just died, and that I don't even know him. I can't believe anything he says anymore, I don't know what's real and what's fake. So I can't be friends with him, no way. He keeps begging me, he wants to start fresh, no thanks. He keeps texting me, he even sent me flowers. This happened a couple days ago and he's still trying....I don't want nothing to do with him.

This GUY IS WEEEEIIRRRDDDD. Can't believe this happened to me....actually I can.
Reply 1
Pretty weird sis.
You shouldn't just assume someone is heterosexual, then be upset when you find out they're not - unless he told you he was straight
my husband admitted he was bi curious (and thats after we got married) had a hard time trying to understand him as i felt i was deceived, especially after i saw emails he sent to some guys. it got to a point i nearly kicked him out of the house and was mentioning divorce. in the end i decided to forgive him as it was in the past and its part of who he is. anyway the point im trying to say here is that, if you really like and care for that friend, maybe you should accept that its part of who he is. and you should be honoured he shared this secret with you. yes it hurts cos he lied but i suppose you have to move pass it and forgive him. that is if you really care about him.
Original post by The Real Quaid
You shouldn't just assume someone is heterosexual, then be upset when you find out they're not - unless he told you he was straight

He told me he was bi sexual
Original post by xobeauty
He told me he was bi sexual

I mean originally...you said he told you a couple of days ago and it smacked you in the face
Reply 6
The pretending to be a girl part is rather strange.....maybe ask him why he feels the need to do it, or even tell him how you find it a bit weird and deceptive. But I'm not very clever on this subject, so probs not the best advice :biggrin:
Original post by The Real Quaid
I mean originally...you said he told you a couple of days ago and it smacked you in the face

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Original post by JJTEASE
The pretending to be a girl part is rather strange.....maybe ask him why he feels the need to do it, or even tell him how you find it a bit weird and deceptive. But I'm not very clever on this subject, so probs not the best advice :biggrin:

He even added me to one of his emails, pretending to be a girl...a while back. He/she would ask me sexual stuff, I didnt get why this girl would care, blocked her (him) right away. CREEP FRIGGIN CREEP
He even added me to one of his emails, pretending to be a girl...a while back. He/she would ask me sexual stuff, I didnt get why this girl would care, blocked her (him) right away. CREEP FRIGGIN CREEP

And I even told him about this girl, and he laughed with me...all the while it was him. WOW!
Reply 10
Yer, my revised answer is RUN RUN RUUUUUNNNNNNN :biggrin: no seriously, thats weird. !!! x
And I even told him about this girl, and he laughed with me...all the while it was him. WOW!

that is SOO creepy. Really, just run, he's a weirdo.
Why does he do this?
Just forgive him and forget about what he told you? It's wierd what he does but surely it can't destroy your friendship/relationship with him?
Original post by SugarPuffs
Just forgive him and forget about what he told you? It's wierd what he does but surely it can't destroy your friendship/relationship with him?

I dont think he takes me seriously.
There's two different strands to this.

1. He's bisexual
Get over it. Maybe he didn't tell you for so long because he knew you'd react like this.

2. He has weird online habits
That's deceptive, especially if he made you a recipient of his approaches.

OR

He (and you) are wrongly equating weird stuff he does online to being bisexual.
Original post by the cake lady
There's two different strands to this.

1. He's bisexual
Get over it. Maybe he didn't tell you for so long because he knew you'd react like this.

2. He has weird online habits
That's deceptive, especially if he made you a recipient of his approaches.

OR

He (and you) are wrongly equating weird stuff he does online to being bisexual.

Agree

1 has nothing to do with 2 -at least not for the relationship. But 2 would make me run, especially as he approached her too.
Maybe he developed 2 in order to be able to speak to men, buts it's gotten out of hand I'd say.

This coming from someone with the Canadian flag as their nationality!

Come back when you understand what the other person is trying to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending