Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by aeyurttaser13
Hey I'm in tyne house, eustace percy hall.. No idea how close those are :tongue: what course are you doing?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I'm doing Media, Communications and Cultural Studies. What about you? And yeah i don't know how close those are either :s-smilie: haha
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by gonchanya
I'm doing Media, Communications and Cultural Studies. What about you? And yeah i don't know how close those are either :s-smilie: haha

Im doing biomedical sciences :smile: leazes system is so annoying noone understands a thing :tongue: add me on fb if you want btw:
www.facebook.com/ercanyurttaser

Anyone doing Geography here? :smile:
Hey i'm doing Zoology and i'm staying in Craster House, Havelock Hall :smile:

*Mod Edit: - Please don't include facebook links. You can PM members and give facebook links in private (or they can request them from you by PM. Thank you.
Original post by RebeccaAK
Hey i'm doing Zoology and i'm staying in Craster House, Havelock Hall :smile:

*Mod Edit: - Please don't include facebook links. You can PM members and give facebook links in private (or they can request them from you by PM. Thank you.

Wow, zoology sounds so interesting :tongue: ....do you know what you want to do after?
Original post by sophiesticated
That's pretty close :smile:
I've found hardly anyone in Hiscock House, so I think I must have a floor to myself :cool:

Hey I'm in Hiscock House too! :smile:
I have only found one other person who is in our house! Nice to meet another person :smile:
When is everyone going to start packing for uni?

My mum was thinking about hiring a car because the one we have isn't big enough to carry all my stuff, but we were thinking about just sending some things ahead instead and only packing a couple of things in the car we've got.
What is everyone else doing?
I'm in hiscock im in room HCLHS32 😃

Reply 588
Who will be at richardson road?
Reply 589
Anyone with an offer for Chem Eng?

Quick Reply

Latest