Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Northern Ireland Society

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Stick me in too...though I trump your request for a Queens forum with one for UU
    • 0 followers

Hah, of course. How could I forget UU?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeahhhhh :five: hey im a cookstown one here!!!!!
    • 0 followers

Ah, excellent. We even seem to be developing a good political mix (if the flags and the Gaelic are anything to go by ).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pineappolis)
    Ah, excellent. We even seem to be developing a good political mix (if the falgs and the Gaelic are anything to go by ).
    course we are :p:

--------------

(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
    Stick me in too...though I trump your request for a Queens forum with one for UU
    sure why not have both
    • 0 followers

So, where's everybody from? I'm a Bangor man myself.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am also from Bangor
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is a receipe fopr disaster
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave777)
    This is a receipe fopr disaster
    no it wont - for what you see on television is people acting were civilised folk us
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    a large container of dynamite set on top of a furnace is a recipe for disaster. This is just a group of people who live in the best country there is.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rewmck)
    a large container of dynamite set on top of a furnace is a recipe for disaster. This is just a group of people who live in the best country there is.
    :five: tis not the best country like.....but we get off with a load of s***e more than most
    • 0 followers

Aye, it's up to us to dispell all the misconceptions about our beloved Ulster.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Aye, it's up to us to dispell all the misconceptions about our beloved Ulster.
    :five: exactly......oh and NO POLITICS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 0 followers

Hey! I make the rules in here . Make that "no vicious soul-destroying politics allowed." We can still discuss such things as the Peace Process if we could ever be bothered.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I make the rules in here . Make that "no vicious soul-destroying politics allowed." We can still discuss such things as the Peace Process if we could ever be bothered.
    I don't think I could ever be bothered with that one.......had to do it for c/work last year annoyed my head lol!!!!!!
    • 0 followers

I don't blame you, to be honest. Just felt the need to assert my authority there.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I don't blame you, to be honest. Just felt the need to assert my authority there.
    lol ok i'll make sure I won't make no more rules :p: hehe
    • 0 followers

You do that. :cool:
    Anyway, be sure to spread the word to all your Norn Iron friends that the TSR Northern Ireland Society is on the march and it needs THEM [puts on military uniform and points out of poster].
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You do that. :cool:
    Anyway, be sure to spread the word to all your Norn Iron friends that the TSR Northern Ireland Society is on the march and it needs THEM [puts on military uniform and points out of poster].
    haha!!!!!!!!! with that look they mightn't even give it a look darlin :p: (j/k)
    • 0 followers

Hah, yes. I should probably calm down a bit.
Updated: March 19, 2010
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.