The Student Room Group

need help with a level biology, chemistry and physics revision.

hi

i am new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone.i am a student in college in fist year, who is studying biology, chemistry, physics and applied ict. now my main problem is i had started revising for the 3 sciences like 3 weeks ago. however due to me being a more of a visual learner and learn more from things like power points excreta is there anything out there which could provide me with power points for chemistry biology and physics.i have looked on Google and have come across a website known as rapid learning centre.it looks very good and fits the criteria of what i am looking for however is it worth buying or will there be something out there similar for free. also has anyone used rapid learning centre and what are your reviews

cheers

shaz
Hey,

Unfortunately, I don't take physics, so i can't help you there...

For Chemistry, I use this website for my revision, as it has a lot of diagrams that are helpful for learning mechanisms and configurations. Also, i use this website, as it has a lot of practice tests and revision stuff for AQA (and maybe OCR now?) which will be helpful

For Biology, i would suggest looking at S-Cool, they have a lot of visual representations on there which could help...

Hope this helps
:smile:
Reply 2
There is a website that has powerpoints.... http://www.slideshare.net/

Just search your topic at the top and people's powerpoints come up :smile:

Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending