The Student Room Group

another one of those lame ass 'does she like me?' threads..

I know, I know.. even I cringe at the idea of this thread. But it's 23:37 and I have nothing better to do with my time.

Okay so there's this girl in my accommodation.. we met in freshers week. We've spoken sorta regularly since via text/facebook, and every other day or something we'll visit each other's room or go outside for a smoke or something. So as we've gotten closer and what not I've realised I really like her.. and I'd like to think all the attention she gives me is because she likes me too, and if so I would jump at the oppurtunity to make something of a relationship with her, but I'm not really sure on how to read the situation.. and I have been known to read these kind of things wrongly, and think someone is into me when they're really not.

So guys/girls.. what kind of signs should I be looking out for here? I'm absolutely not confident enough to just be straight forward and ask her, i'd probably kill myself from embarresment if I turned out to be completely off the mark.

Ty for any help yo. If this was 4chan I would totally post a picture of boobs in advance or something.
No real signs that she likes you tbh. Is there anything else?
It took you 5 whole minutes to write that?
Reply 3
Just her ask her out on a date :smile:
Reply 4
If she starts spending more time with you/talking to you more on facebook then she might be wanting to jump your bones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending