• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Geography, it's useless.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I took Spanish but just couldn't do it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Resistant materials, definitely should've taken triple science instead, now I get the forced Double Science with the crap teachers since all the good ones teach Triple -.-
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Really regret choosing Business Studies. And the worst thing about it is that it's a BTEC, so nothing to do with my career plans what so ever. Instead, I could've done History, Geography or an MFL
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I could say I regretted doing BTEC Art & Design, BTEC Business Studies and GCSE Graphics. But strangely I don't... All these subjects were something completely different for me and at least I can say I achieved an equivalent to 2 Bs in BTEC Art & Desgin and 4A*s in BTEC Business Studies plus a D in GCSE Graphics...

I'm currently in Year 12 having to teach myself GCSE Geography so I can do it at A-Level... It didn't run because not enough people picked it. So I can't exactly regret not doing it.

(Sorry for the long reply!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ugh... I definitely regret taking extra ICT, I knew Core was just primary school level rubbish, but I'd thought I'd learn something new in Option... That's what you get for taking an OCR National. I wish I'd taken extra RS instead, now I don't know if I'll get to do A-level Philosophy. [s]no[\s]
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm not starting my GCSE cources till September, but I think I might end up regretting not taking Graphic Communication. I hope i'm wrong.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I regret taking AQA Geography... I cant stress how much that subject bores me.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Music and Classics
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I should have taken Drama, really regret not doing it.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I should have taken Drama, really regret not doing it.
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pripyattv)
    I regret taking AQA Geography... I cant stress how much that subject bores me.
    I love Geography and it so easy-I got 100% for my 1st unit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No.... No one will care about your GCSE options or what you did when your older.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I regret picking a Diploma in Engineering over Triple Science. It's good you get 7 GCSEs from it but I'm more of a science person than engineering guy and so I prefer Science over Engineering
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chriss95)
    Exactly the same happened to me! xD
    me 2!... how odd?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    history..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really regret taking media studies, although I enjoy the subject a lot many of the people taking the subject are just those interested in watching movies.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ART ... i messed up my final exam due to deadline stress although i worked so hard throughout 2 years . I persisted in taking it because 3 art teachers told i would get an A*. I was truly devoted and yet i am pretty sure i am getting a C... 5% chance the examiners a nice guy and gives me a B. However its virtually impossible now to get an A/A* that i dreamed of...

lmao ..It seems that alot of people taking ART here regret it. i feel you...

I also regret takin business .. its super boring and our teachers a **** ... (captial S) ..i also suck at it. I got a B despite working so hard!

They both lessened the time i could use to study my subjects that i want to do for A-levels. I want to do the 3 sciences and i am scared that i will not get all A* because of the 2 subjects mentioned above for "FUN".... ha what a joke....

i wish that i listened to my moms friends....
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope - I'd have liked to do a more exotic subject, but of those offered to me I feel that mine were pretty good EXCEPT:
    Humanities: This is compulsory but the only one I think is sincerely pointless - Geography would have been much better! I chose History, RS, Triple Sci, PE for options and did French afterschool (first exam on Mon 14th!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    French- basically had to self teach myself as my teacher had a mental breakdown. Somehow managed to get 1A and 3B's in controlled assessments though:confused:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 21, 2014
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.