The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Business Studies. But then again, there's nothing I would have chosen instead, so meh
I would say I regret taking ICT, but in our school it's compulsory. Looking back, I would have taken Spanish instead of Music, as I think now I would find Spanish more useful, but when I was choosing my options I really looked forward to hanging out in the practice rooms all lesson and 'jamming'!!!! Needless to say, music was definitely not like that. On the bright side, we never got homework for music.
Reply 122
Graphics.
I probably should've taken History instead of RS last year, but ah well.
I would have loved to pick another language instead of History but apart from French, there was only German...I think Spanish or Latin would have been much better. Did anyone have the option of picking an Asian language because I've never seen anyone mention Japanese or Arabic etc?
Yes i regret Art, in a way i regret French as well but i went to Paris in the second year, if it wasn't for that trip then i would really regret French especially as i only got a C in it.
Original post by kmiab
I would have loved to pick another language instead of History but apart from French, there was only German...I think Spanish or Latin would have been much better. Did anyone have the option of picking an Asian language because I've never seen anyone mention Japanese or Arabic etc?

I wish we had had an option to take an Asian language, i would have picked Cantonese or Japanese :biggrin:
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
I wish we had had an option to take an Asian language, i would have picked Cantonese or Japanese :biggrin:

Same! I would have done Japanese or Arabic but I would have liked something like Russian as well :colondollar:
Reply 128
ICT because I rarely have any idea what's going on in the class and I just make pretty pictures of the desktop with my mouse.

Also Spanish because my teacher is pathetic.
Original post by kmiab
Same! I would have done Japanese or Arabic but I would have liked something like Russian as well :colondollar:

Oohhh Russian does seem really cool, and also unexpected in a way :biggrin:
I'm regretting taking Product Design, I mean I enjoy the lessons (the teacher is a bit of a legend and the people in the class are jokes :tongue: ) but there's so much work and it's really not worth it for me :emo:
I took Media Studies, so yes.
I picked music at the last minute because I literally could not do German, I probably should have done Drama instead as I had never had a music lesson nor could I proficiently play a musical instrument, but it worked out ok so I'm happy. Otherwise I think I made wise choices.
Reply 133
I regret doing ICT
Reply 134
I regret taking RS, soo much to learn and it was pretty pointless
Retail, dance and ict

The easiest subjects ever!
Art... way too much coursework and prep work and all that :/
Why did I do music... AFTER SCHOOL?!?!

One of my worst life choices ever.
Reply 138
Environmental science is the bane of my life! Each lesson makes me want to die
I regretted taking Business Studies- but only because the teacher was a completely sadistic, army sargeant-major-type B*****.

The subject itself was okay.

And Food Technology- but I hated all the DT's and it was compulsory to take one in my school.

RS was also compulsory in my school and quite boring.

I took History as an option and enjoyed it.

Latest