The Student Room Group

i just got offered money to go out with someone... :s

so basically today i just left my house to go Westfield for abit, there's a jumper i wanted....anyway... while i was trying it on....i noticed a girl who kept on like OTT staring at me.....it was kinda freaky.....anyway....as i was walking to my car she came up behind me and started talking to me....and asked for my number.....i didnt wanna give it out so i was like... i dont give my number to randomers soz yo...blah blah... then she says if she pays me £500 quid will i go out with her :eek: ...i should get to know her....she would be perfect for me.....and shes like come on you got nothing to lose.....i said id think about it and took her number.....

now im thinking about what to do......shes a average looking girl...her personality seemed quite sik actually except the weirdness...but id feel to bad taking the 500 off her.....but then again.....even if i did call her..she might think im just using her for the 500....what should i do?

has anyone else been in this type of situation before? i tried searching for a similar thread before i posted it, but couldn't find one....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP
This didn't really happen. Let's be honest.
Original post by Sunshine showers

This.
Reply 4
Original post by Sunshine showers

Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
This.

yes it did happen...whats so unbelievable about that...
Cos noone would offer a guy £500 just to go on a date with them.
Original post by catjaum
so basically today i just left my house to go Westfield for abit, there's a jumper i wanted....anyway... while i was trying it on....i noticed a girl who kept on like OTT staring at me.....it was kinda freaky.....anyway....as i was walking to my car she came up behind me and started talking to me....and asked for my number.....i didnt wanna give it out so i was like... i dont give my number to randomers soz yo...blah blah... then she says if she pays me £500 quid will i go out with her :eek: ...i should get to know her....she would be perfect for me.....and shes like come on you got nothing to lose.....i said id think about it and took her number.....

now im thinking about what to do......shes a average looking girl...her personality seemed quite sik actually except the weirdness...but id feel to bad taking the 500 off her.....but then again.....even if i did call her..she might think im just using her for the 500....what should i do?

has anyone else been in this type of situation before? i tried searching for a similar thread before i posted it, but couldn't find one....

Doesn't compute.
Reply 7
Original post by DarkSenrine
Doesn't compute.

apart from that.... which is why i wrote "except the weirdness"
Reply 8
Original post by moonlight86
Cos noone would offer a guy £500 just to go on a date with them.

i know right....somethings gotta be up...just cant figure out what????????
How about you dont unless your pretty desperate and cant get a girl otherwise?
take the £500 and never call her back!
Reply 11
Original post by moonlight86
How about you dont unless your pretty desperate and cant get a girl otherwise?

even if your desperate you dont do that....
Reply 12
Original post by Curtis Jackson
take the £500 and never call her back!

datz deep man...i got a heart...
Reply 13
BUMP
Reply 14
Original post by catjaum

She's gonna rape you.
Reply 15
Original post by Miza
She's gonna rape you.

im like 3 times the size of her...
Reply 16
Thinking about it, you only took her number after she offered the money.
Reply 17
Original post by Sadian
Thinking about it, you only took her number after she offered the money.

who wouldn't.....its not like she was ugly..
Reply 18
If you like her just say you don't want the money. Maybe she's just testing you or something weird like that.
Reply 19
Original post by catjaum
who wouldn't.....its not like she was ugly..

But you weren't willing to give the number before she offered the money...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending